AIl Get Together at Tice's Corner

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I'll be in Northern New Jersey this coming week. I am thinking of making a trip to the Tice's Corner Store on, say, Friday or Saturday (28th and 29th). Shall we discuss the possibility of scheduling a meet up for those of us close enough to go? It will take me about an hour from Independence, NJ (Hackettstown).

I am teacher so I'm off Fri....but Sat might work better for those of you that have real jobs...*cough*.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I'll be there if I can.
  • Reply 2 of 14
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Actually, that sounds like it would break up my little routine whilst I'm on holiday/vacation. It's a trip, but it's not like I have anything else to do.
  • Reply 3 of 14
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    What time/day are we thinking?
  • Reply 4 of 14
    At least 11 am, I'm about 1 1/2 hours away. Either day is fine.
  • Reply 5 of 14
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    OK, well I think Friday would be better for me...if not the only day now that I think about it. Shall we say 1pm?
  • Reply 6 of 14
    OK by me.
  • Reply 7 of 14
    I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it. A friend that I haven't seen in a while is coming and it's also my parents' anniversary but I'll try.
  • Reply 8 of 14
    hey its me...using my off site alternate nick.

I'll be there around 1 or so. Picking up an airport base station as I got the card for xmas!

hope to see whoever there....I'll be the one with drool coming our of my mouth....
  • Reply 9 of 14
    I may be a bit late, or extremely late, or on time. Don't know.

The folks who installed my new car stereo today didn't do such a great job, and disabled the car's keyless remote too. I have to take it in tomorrow morning. It could take 5 minutes or 5 hours.

If I do get there at a reasonable time, I'll be the one with the Steve Jobs-esque glasses (rimless). Don't worry, it's not like in the movie "Single White Female" or anything.
  • Reply 10 of 14
    If I'm able to go then I'll be there around 1 probably.
  • Reply 11 of 14
    I'm here now on the DP machine. wearing a gray fleece., jeans,,,,
  • Reply 12 of 14
    It's 4pm and those bastards at Circuit City had me chained to the local mall from 9am until about 20 minutes ago! (How do people hang out at those places all day?! I was on this side of going nuts.) Really sorry I missed you, SDW. Hope you had a great time!
  • Reply 13 of 14
    Well, I was there form about 1-2:30pm. I got a base station, had my card installed, and got Drive 10. Problem is, Drive 10 kept quitting even after every fix-it I know.....I had to call Micromat today. They said it was a version error and I had to send the CD back to them so they could send me a new one! WTF????

Where were you Eman?
  • Reply 14 of 14
    I would've been there but I didn't have a ride (sucks being 14).