AppleStore Shirt Collection

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi All,

I am posting this message for a friend of mine. He has spent a lot of time, money, and sweat to amass a huge collection of AppleStore shirts. He has 37 shirts (one not pictured below) from 17 different AppleStores all sealed in their original tubes. He is looking for a buyer for this collection. The starting bid is $4,000.00 US dollars. Serious inquires only please. Post reply with your contact info if you are interested in buying and I will contact you, Thanks!

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: SSMagicMan13 ]

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: SSMagicMan13 ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 18
    Heh...
  • Reply 2 of 18
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    this is just sad that asses like that eat up all the t-shirts and take any chance away from people who really want them or would wear them.

this is right up there with the ass from redlightrunner.

nice collection none the less
  • Reply 3 of 18
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Well if Apple themselves would pull their heads from their butt and sell merchandise in their retail stores, it wouldn't be an issue.

I can't believe they don't at least offer a couple of T-shirts, a coffee mug or two, keychains and perhaps a baseball cap.

:confused:

Most of us would love to buy it. And I hear they sell that sort of stuff at the Cupertino company store, so...

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: pscates ]</p>
  • Reply 4 of 18
    kidredkidred Posts: 2,402member
    mm, $4,000 for 37 t-shirts or a G5 with cinema display? Decisions, decisions.
  • Reply 5 of 18
    yep - these boards are just dripping with people who have $4K to drop on t-shirts at over $100 each 'cause they have Apple logos and are "sealed"

• Reply 6 of 18
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Well if you think about it, he had to fly to those locations from wherever he was (or driven, I guess) and he's probably looking to get his $$$ back. Either that or he's buying the shirts individually on eBay.

I tell you something, though. Those shirts aren't worth $4000. Sorry.
  • Reply 7 of 18
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    This is the 4th or 5th thread with someone trying to pawn their wares. What's GD become? A buy/sell forum? I, personally, am getting tired of this. Maybe we need a buy/sell forum?
  • Reply 8 of 18
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Holy ****, $4000 for some t-shirts? Who cares if it is a collection, what the **** are you going to do with them?

Sad thing is, there's probably some sap out there with the money to do it.

What the hell I guess, if you can sell them, go for it man.
  • Reply 9 of 18
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    I'm interested, please contact me:

Mr F Alsename

[email protected]

1-800-NOTASUCKER

Thanks.
  • Reply 10 of 18
    Anyone who's seen the Apple Store t-shirts in person knows how cheap they are. I could probably get better colors on my ink jet with those iron on transfer dealies.

In fact, I'll make anyone a T-shirt exactly like the Apple Store ones and I'll put ANY NAME you want on it.

The Apple Store: "My Ass"

The Apple Store: "Your Address Here"

And I'll do it for 20 bucks. Hell, I bet I can even find a nice little tube to stick it in.

I except Pay Pal and Money Orders only. Thank You

P.S. You can order 37 of them for the incredible low price of 699.99!!! Order today!
  • Reply 11 of 18
    I'll give you $20 and a fruitcake for them. Wait, no, I need gas. $8 and a fruitcake.
  • Reply 12 of 18
    [quote]Originally posted by jamiemarshall:

<strong>I'm interested, please contact me:

Mr F Alsename

[email protected]

1-800-NOTASUCKER

Thanks.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Damn! The e-mail bounced. I was going to give him $5000 too. Bummer.
  • Reply 13 of 18
    tell your friend to put those suckers on ebay starting low and maybe with a reserve price. i'm curious at how much it will bring..

anyone remember the giant inflatable imac?
  • Reply 14 of 18
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by corvette:

<strong>tell your friend to put those suckers on ebay starting low and maybe with a reserve price. i'm curious at how much it will bring..

anyone remember the giant inflatable imac? </strong><hr></blockquote>

of course, I actually bid on it and was going to go for it but then decided the money could be better spent
  • Reply 14 of 18
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Um, why doesn't that "friend" contact RedlightRunner.com. I'm sure they'd be willing to charge -- I mean PAY an exhorbitant amount of money for them.

Please.
  • Reply 16 of 18
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Great collection but I wouldn't pay more than $30 for them.
  • Reply 17 of 18
    [quote]Originally posted by CosmoNut:

<strong>Um, why doesn't that "friend" contact RedlightRunner.com. I'm sure they'd be willing to charge -- I mean PAY an exhorbitant amount of money for them.

Please.</strong><hr></blockquote>

SSMagicman13, why not have your friend just keep them? He went through all the trouble to get them anyway.

I'm afraid you won't find mANY takers here. Like some of the others, I'd suggest eBay or Redlightrunner if your friend really doesn't want to hold onto them.

Everyone else: Go easy on him, huh? Maybe he needs the money pretty bad.
  • Reply 18 of 18
    majukimajuki Posts: 114member
    I've setup a site for people who are interested in buying, trading, or selling Apple Store t-shirts:

<a href="http://homepage.mac.com/majuki"; target="_blank">http://homepage.mac.com/majuki</a>;