Apple seeks Samsung product ban, retrial in second California lawsuit

Comments

• Reply 41 of 84
    island hermitisland hermit Posts: 6,217member

This whole thread should be taken down and started over... without certain parties included.

• Reply 42 of 84
    tastowetastowe Posts: 108member
    The Verizon phone carrier is lousy phone services because the Verizon's employees did May the customers to buy their samsung android phones. So I don't like Verizon phone carrier.
  • Reply 43 of 84
    calicali Posts: 3,494member
    tastowe wrote: »
    I am going hate you all because you did rude to me and hate apple

Chinese cheap crap android phones s***. always copy Apple and infringe Apple patents. i want all android phone ugly s*** fans out of the appleinsider too!!!!!!
  • Reply 44 of 84
    swissmac2swissmac2 Posts: 216member
    It seems that once again the legal system is out of kilter with reality; Samsung can copy, infringe, cheat, lie, steal and all it gets is damages a mere fraction of the profits it makes from selling the infringing devices in meantime. The court system really should wok better than this.
  • Reply 45 of 84
    pazuzupazuzu Posts: 1,728member
    Give it a break Apple. You should have sued Google when u had the chance. The OS is what was essentially copied not the hardware.
    Stop being greedy Apple.
  • Reply 46 of 84
    imemberimember Posts: 247member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pazuzu View Post

Give it a break Apple. You should have sued Google when u had the chance. The OS is what was essentially copied not the hardware.

Stop being greedy Apple.

When Samsung declaring bankruptcy and takes they're last breath i hope Apple comes and takes that from them too!

Before you start worrying about Shamesung..you need to do some research and find out what kinda company Samsung really is..    

• Reply 47 of 84

Apple nor Sammy can innovate anything due to the lawsuits so I'm on my way out. Tired of the BS between Apple and Sammy. Off to Windows.

Peace out peeps.

Oh, I have a new 5S and 13" Macbook Pro for sell....Haha

• Reply 48 of 84

• Reply 49 of 84
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tastowe View Post

I hate crappy Chinese android phones hardware. This world are pain butts with crappy android smartphone hardware with lousy removable batteries. The samsung smartphone are not good quality. The blackberry should to sue Samsung long time ago about blackjack smartphones because the samsung did copying and cheating from blackberry patents.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cali View Post

Chinese cheap crap android phones shit. always copy Apple and infringe Apple patents. i want all android phone shit fans out of the appleinsider too!!!!!!

You need to edit your posts or eventually you gonna get banned, you can't swear or insult others on this forum, yes are many Android "Shamesung" fans here but be smarter or they win  

• Reply 50 of 84
    I want to shutdown the appleinsider web sites because the appleinsider is too much violate between apple and android. It web sites are not belong to android world. This is big mistake the samsung should have it web sites. The apple are going to banned it web sites because samsung fanboys are did stealing appleinsider web sites. The appleinsider should to rename samsunginsider. The apple fans and I should to lleave the appleinsider sites. Don't me wrong.
  • Reply 51 of 84
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Silvy View Post

that does say it all.. job well done my friend.

• Reply 52 of 84

I know a few apple product owners, and they are saying the same thing as me, "enough already apple" just get on with making the best products and software, we don't care what samsung, windows, or anyone else are doing.. End of story.

• Reply 53 of 84
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ifonlyihad1 View Post

that does say it all.. job well done my friend.

Best comment ever made by an Apple hater lol!

• Reply 54 of 84
    calicali Posts: 3,494member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by iMember View Post

You need to edit your posts or eventually you gonna get banned, you can't swear or insult others on this forum, yes are many Android "Shamesung" fans here but be smarter or they win  

Thanks. Edited.

• Reply 55 of 84
    psych_guypsych_guy Posts: 486member

"I know a few apple product owners, and they are saying the same thing as me, "enough already apple" just get on with making the best products and software, we don't care what samsung, windows, or anyone else are doing.. End of story."

You do realize Apple is not pursuing Samsung to make you or anybody else happy outside of its shareholders and employees?

If all you care about is Apple's next great product, I suggest you stop clicking on these stories and focus on the product release events, such as the WWDC coming up.  That way you can be happy with Apple all you want! 

• Reply 56 of 84
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

• Reply 57 of 84
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Corrections View Post

I like how Android enthusiasts contempt for the jury and the court turned on a dime as soon as Samsung was given a pass despite being found guilty of willfully infringing a series of patents. Apple as just as much right to appeal as any of the infringing companies do. It's just the legal system at work. 

So is Florian shilling for the other side now or he is off on his own? His latest article slams Apple pretty hard on points he previously defended pretty strongly. 

http://www.fosspatents.com/2014/05/apple-requests-retrial-of-samsung.html

Quote:

The $2.2 billion damages claim was absolutely ridiculous, yet Judge Koh allowed Apple to present it to the jury.

The jury basically had to arrive at its damages figure in a parallel universe in which everything was painted in a light way too favorable for Apple, not in the harsh light of reality, in which Apple's patents are far less valuable than the company claims. 

if anyone was prejudiced, it was Samsung, not Apple, for the reasons I outlined before.

And if that wasn't crazy enough, ends with...

Quote:

Thereafter, there may be a retrial -- but in the meantime the parties will probably settle because this litigation has become a waste of resources.

...Seriously? 

• Reply 58 of 84
    imember wrote: »

No, [@]tastowe[/@] is a parodist troll, mimicking (what he thinks are) rabid Apple fans. Forum regulars know what's going on and don't engage him. The bad grammar is deliberate, and in poor taste.
  • Reply 59 of 84
    No, [@]tastowe[/@] is a parodist troll, mimicking (what he thinks are) rabid Apple fans. Forum regulars know what's going on and don't engage him. The bad grammar is deliberate, and in poor taste.
    You better keep your nose clean idiot duke.
  • Reply 60 of 84
    tastowe wrote: »
    You better keep your nose clean idiot duke.

Is that some kind of weak sauce threat, or are you giving out free tips for nasal hygiene?