in General Discussion edited January 2014
I am! I am in SF now! I can not wait!

Anyone else going to be here?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Why are you in town so early?
  • Reply 2 of 10
    I'll be there. Gonna watch the keynote at the Glendale Galleria store and then drive up for the expo. Probably won't leave town til about 6-7pm, so it appears I'll be available for schmoozing starting the morning of the 8th. Where dya wanna meet up?

-- ShadyG
  • Reply 3 of 10
    I'll be there in an official capacity. I'm one of the Apple booth staffers.

This is my booth assignment. Come by and say hello.

Tuesday - Station #T2: 10 am - 2:30 pm

Wednesday - Station #T2: 1:30 pm - 6 pm

Thursday - Station #T1: 1:30 pm - 6 pm

Friday - Station #T11: 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm

I have no idea what those stations are. All I know is that I signed up for Mac OS X, PowerMac and PowerBook (in that order of preference).
  • Reply 4 of 10
    I'll be there all day tuesday.

I'll be wearing my black "apple insider:banned in cupertino"

shirt. If anyone spots me give a yell.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I really wish I could go. Unfortunately it isn't that easy when you're 14 and live on the other side of the country. Oh well, there's always MWNY.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    solosolo Posts: 89member
    Noooooo! i live in SF and even got a free pass like 2 months ago but just realized that I have finals all that week! My life is a dissaster! If anybody is going but doesn't have a pass yet I would be willing to let you have mine
  • Reply 7 of 10
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    solo, you wanna give me the pass and plane tickets to SF?
  • Reply 8 of 10
    [quote]Originally posted by solo:

<strong>Noooooo! i live in SF and even got a free pass like 2 months ago but just realized that I have finals all that week! My life is a dissaster! If anybody is going but doesn't have a pass yet I would be willing to let you have mine</strong><hr></blockquote>

go after school on friday. It's better than nothing...

I'm assuming you get out of school before 4 (especially on finals week)...
  • Reply 9 of 10
    [quote]Originally posted by solo:

<strong>Noooooo! i live in SF and even got a free pass like 2 months ago but just realized that I have finals all that week! My life is a dissaster! If anybody is going but doesn't have a pass yet I would be willing to let you have mine</strong><hr></blockquote>

What kind of pass is it? Will it get me into the keynote?? Thanks

I have not go mine yet. I am going to go down the the mosconi Center Sunday and pick mine up.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    You need a conference pass, an exhibits only pass will not get you into the keynote. There have been some people saying that you could sneak into the keynote with the exhibits only pass but I think security will be extra tight this year and I have at other conferences seen people who have tried to sneak into a keynote or session they did not belong in thrown out of the conference I imagine MacWorld has a similar policy.

Daniel