Direct TV and Keynote?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I have a RCA direct tv system. How would i tune it to pick up the apple satellight?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    jccbinjccbin Posts: 476member
    TechTV in the 340s-350s.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Is TechTV just covering the keynote, or are they actually going to broadcast it live?
  • Reply 3 of 8
    macsrgood4umacsrgood4u Posts: 3,007member
    They're picking up the Apple Feed (same one for the webcast and satellite). However, they'll probably break away from time to time, especially during the face offs and new Apple commercials. They did this at MWNY. And who cares about the quests coming on and demonstrating software that's not yet available? They're staying with it till "and one more thing". Brent Larson will be the in -studio host and he's a machead.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    macwaymacway Posts: 55member
    And who cares about the quests coming on and demonstrating software that's not yet available?

You're not only saying that because you're watching TechTV and not the satellite feed at an Apple Store or alike?

[ 01-04-2002: Message edited by: macway ]</p>
  • Reply 5 of 8
    [quote] TechTV in the 340s-350s. <hr></blockquote>

Channel 354 to be exact. I just mute the sound and listen to the stream. (outta sync, but worth it) I can't handle the commentary on TechTV or should I say WinTV.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    i cant handle TechTV either thats why i want to sync my sysetm to there dish
  • Reply 7 of 8
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Is TechTV really that bad with commentary during keynotes? I didn't see the MWNY keynote on TechTV because I was actually at the keynote.

Plus applenut got interviewed by TechTV (I think), so they can't really be that bad, can they?
  • Reply 8 of 8
    o and ao and a Posts: 579member
    Bret larson will probalby not make a single comment unless the pricks at techtv say so and last year they covered it live without commercial breaks

Bret Larson is awesome and he loves macs as much as anyone of us do