Going out with a bang

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Well Apples Latest teaser, leaves much to be thought,I really hope what apple has isn't an iWalk, I really hope its not iCam or iPhoto, It had BETTER be g5s and an AWESOME(MONDO AWESOME) iMacs, cause with this hype if apple delivers, they should get teh big win

if they don't then they are in big trouble, legions of angry mac-users with the persistance of a trekkie getting his first shatner signature, systematically, gritting their teeth saying "d'oh you apple!!!" and then forking over 3000 dollars for the next big thing....and next thing you know NOTHINGS CHANGED....I don't know if this post really accomplishes anything, but it does pose the question

what happens if apple fails?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Have no fear. it'll surely be something no one expected..... and no one wanted.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    [quote]Originally posted by applenut:

<strong>Have no fear. it'll surely be something no one expected..... and no one wanted.</strong><hr></blockquote>

LOL.

iFlakes. Remeber when they had Nintendo cereal? That would suck if jobs walked out with a bowl full of iFlakes and a quart of milk.

One box can be ordered for $9.99 through store.apple.com or $8.49 through the EDU store.

• Reply 3 of 6
    [quote]Originally posted by Horned_Frog:

<strong>Remeber when they had Nintendo cereal?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Sweet!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers that! Legend of Zelda on one side, I think Mario on the other... mmmm...

I've gotta go with applenut on this one, though.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    I even remember the commercial: (singing) "Nin-ten-do! It's for break-fast now!"
  • Reply 5 of 6

<strong>Have no fear. it'll surely be something no one expected..... and no one wanted.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Funny. Actually, no one will admit to wanting to buy it, but will secretly long for it. Even the Windoze users.

I remember in ZDNet, someone griping about the iPod because it only worked for the Mac. Well, duh, that was the idea!
  • Reply 6 of 6
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member

lol. sounds about right.