How Android lost global open market share to Apple's integrated iOS

18910111214»

Comments

• Reply 261 of 266
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    soulbearer wrote: »
    Yes, is a forecast that shows iphone sales increasing more than 10%, what's wrong with that?

What's wrong with a 7% yearly unit sale increase over the next 4 years? In what way is a drop in growth rate a good thing?
  • Reply 262 of 266

There's an increase on the volume of sales, that's what matters.  On market share it will be hard to catch up with Android, but if they keep changing the iphone to meets what more people want, that can change.

Increase the screen size is one step forward to that, and I really hope they push the limit on next releases.

• Reply 263 of 266
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulbearer View Post

There's an increase on the volume of sales, that's what matters.  On market share it will be hard to catch up with Android, but if they keep changing the iphone to meets what more people want, that can change.

Increase the screen size is one step forward to that, and I really hope they push the limit on next releases.

No.  That's not it.  Be less greedy and not screw you loyal customers by charging twice the price for a lesser spec'ed phone.

• Reply 264 of 266
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    zerobim08 wrote: »

No.  That's not it.  Be less greedy and not screw you loyal customers by charging twice the price for a lesser spec'ed phone.

Yet that lesser spec'd phone trumps the higher ones in performance tests.
  • Reply 265 of 266
    dasanman69 wrote: »
    zerobim08 wrote: »

Yet that lesser spec'd phone trumps the higher ones in performance tests.

No it doesn't in my book. Low ram, small screen, crippled multitasking.
  • Reply 266 of 266
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Originally Posted by zerobim08 View Post

Be less greedy and not screw you loyal customers by charging twice the price for a lesser spec'ed phone.

Okay. Done. In fact, never happened. Problem solved.

Originally Posted by zerobim08 View Post

No it doesn't in my book. Low ram, small screen, crippled multitasking.

Your book is written in water on boards of cedar and bound in human flesh. It’s wrong.