Hey i,m a newbie to this forum. can anyone help me?

Posted:
in iPhone edited June 2014

Hey anyone on this lovely forum ;)

I have this quick little question.

Can you make 3rd party cables that stopped working due to the apple chip work again?

Since i have a iphone 5s where i have 2 cables. one in my pocket one in my house.

And the one i got "Cheap" on ebay stopped working and when i plug it in it the phone

It says that it isn,t cenified to work with iPhone. and should i just bite the apple

And go to the apple store to buy a overpriced one?

Its is kinda annoying because i had iPhone since the 2G.

And another question is when do you upgrade your phone and what do you do with them?

;)

i upgrade every 2st year

The S route so 2G-3GS-4S-5S :) how many iPhone have you had and what do you do with them when you get a new one? 

I sell them so i have 1 iPhone right now :) Sold my 2G 3GS 4S :) 

And do you ever regret selling your old iPhone ? i feel like i should,t have sold the 2G

But whatever ;) (It was mint)

This forum seems really nice for some reason :) i came from macrumors witch is a very bad Forum. got banned for ever for using the word "If you want a cheap phone get the moto g"

Thx for your time :) 

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Originally Posted by BurningChrome View Post

Can you make 3rd party cables that stopped working due to the apple chip work again?

You wouldn’t want to. They fry the internals of the device.

should i just bite the apple And go to the apple store to buy a overpriced one?

Absolutely, because they’re not overpriced. Better to have hardware that is safe.

And another question is when do you upgrade your phone and what do you do with them?

I’ll be keeping mine forever. Often they’re resold or handed down to family members.

And do you ever regret selling your old iPhone?

I would; that’s why I’m not. 

i came from macrumors witch is a very bad Forum. got banned for ever for using the word "If you want a cheap phone get the moto g"

Yep. Wait, REALLY?! Did you keep the ban confirmation page? Post a screenshot of it here.

• Reply 2 of 5

Oh i didn know that they cloud break the device? LOL thx for letting me know ;)

And i just got a new apple charger from the apple store. ;) your right better safe then sorry ;)

So your are not selling/handing down your devices? i sell them like i said ;)

And my only iphone i miss is my 2G since it was my first one and mint :) got 30 dollar for the 2G :P

And heres the screenshot i get when i open macrumors.

BTW: i really love this forum ;) it seem like people are MUCH nicer here then on macrumors ;)

• Reply 3 of 5

And to you "Tallest skil" i think i saw you on macrumors some time ago? ;)??

• Reply 4 of 5
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Oh, boy, I’m quoting that.

• Reply 5 of 5

Yeah right? macrumors is SOOOOO messed up ;)