New marketing campaign?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I know this was mildly discussed after the Tokyo iTunes/iMac ads last Feb. but again I notice that neither the promo nor the commercial released today feature the words 'Think Different.' iPhoto would be a great piece of software to show off this slogan but, alas, it isn't.

Maybe something new is coming with the new pro line later this year...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    cooopcooop Posts: 390member
    Did anyone else notice this? Is Apple in line with something new?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    Think Different, run slower.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    cooopcooop Posts: 390member
    I'm sorry Leonis.

If it makes you feel better (I guess it won't) I'm in the market for a G5 (already got a G4) and I was disappointed in the lack of an announcement although the new iMacs are awesome.

I do wonder if a new tagline is coming. Think Different is aging and a company usually refreshes the slogan every few years.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    yeah, i noticed the same thing. i thought it was strange, neither the ad nor the imac promo video had it. i guess the imac ad, whenever it comes around, will provide more insight. i doubt they'd give up think different, since they are mounting a big copy of the think different mantra in all the stores, but they might just not include it in ads, etc anymore.

leonis, i know you're all disappointed and whatnot, but posting off-topic crap just because you didn't like the keynote is childish.