Al-Qaeda prefers Android over Apple's iOS

167891012»

Comments

• Reply 221 of 228
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    jungmark wrote: »
    Have you been on twitter? Journalists and people respond to negative attacks because they are human.

Acknowledging them only gives them revelance, and importance thus giving them more reason to antagonize.
  • Reply 222 of 228
    dasanman69 wrote: »
    jungmark wrote: »
    Have you been on twitter? Journalists and people respond to negative attacks because they are human.

Acknowledging them only gives them revelance, and importance thus giving them more reason to antagonize.

So you're saying that humans shouldn't be given relevance.

Got it.
  • Reply 223 of 228
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member

Hey TS, there's a straw man the size of your house over here!

• Reply 224 of 228
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    So you're saying that humans shouldn't be given relevance.

Got it.

Given only to those who have it earned.
  • Reply 225 of 228

"The smartphone is a big deal," he told me as we walked past the shopping mall and towards another unmarked building. "I don't know that we'll ever completely grasp the implications of how we're learning to access and share information. You know these are big, transformative things in human evolution."

You hear that sort of thing all the time from startup founders convinced that their app or gadget is more disruptive than the next. But to hear a Department of Defense guy get fired up about the boundless horizons of the Android operating system and wax hopeful aboutSamsung's rugged new smartphone was a new experience.

--

This was no ordinary set of fatigues, though. Strapped to the fake soldier's flak jacket was a sand-colored case, roughly the size of a lunchbox but much thinner. Once I saw the attached stylus, I knew that it was for a smartphone or tablet.

Inside the Military's Secretive Smartphone ProgramEXPAND

This particular case held a white Samsung Galaxy Note 3, a device that DARPA researchers would later tell me is one of their favorites. The case enables soldiers to keep both hands free, while looking down at the screen, and also plug into an auxiliary battery pack on their backs that can keep the device running for a solid week. It was all custom-built, all except for the chunk of plastic with the Samsung logo on it.

--

Full article here:

http://gizmodo.com/inside-the-militarys-secretive-smartphone-program-1603143142

• Reply 226 of 228
    tastowetastowe Posts: 108member
    Very interest about article.
  • Reply 227 of 228
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Given only to those who have it earned.

How many Bitcoins will it take?