Samsung buys smart home startup SmartThings for $200M, expands 'internet of things' offerings

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    Everyone has their opinions, mine? Samsung is unethical. They put down users of Apple products and call them stupid. Hmmm, why would anyone buy and Samsung product after being called stupid. I won't buy anything of theirs. And Google? I don't want my info sold to the highest bidder. No thanks to either Samdung or Google.

Do you have an iPad? Guess what, your buying Samsung products, like your Apple TV, how about your MacBook, if your serious, you have to go all in, dump your Apple products, or your threats are just empty gestures, good luck. I would also bet you a thousand dollars that if I looked at your internet history, google.com would pop up more then once.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    Seriously, yes I know they use Samdung parts. My intention is not to FULLY support Samdung. Duh... You do what you can.
  • Reply 23 of 24
    Samesung is up to it's old tricks again. Just saw a full page ad in the L.A. Times comparing a Samsung vacuum cleaner to a Dyson. It's clearly a knock-off, and to make things even worse, they're including (for the same price) a knock-off of Dyson's handheld vacuum! Two for the price of one. Australia, we feel your pain. These guys are shameless.