Sketchy report claims photos show 5.5-inch 'iPhone 6L' display, logic board and 2,915mAh battery

Comments

• Reply 61 of 88
    mpantone wrote: »
    I have nothing much to say about the bilge that you are so eager to spew forth, other than it would be better for you not to spill it in the first place.

SolipsismX calls himself a global moderator, but he apparently isn't one.
    Here is yet another example of [SIZE=72px]YOUR PATHETIC LIES.[/SIZE]
    I implored AI forum moderation to stop your garbage.

Yeah, shouting doesn't get you very far, nor does it make what you say any closer to reality.

Calm down.
  • Reply 62 of 88
    mpantonempantone Posts: 2,040member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Yeah, shouting doesn't get you very far, nor does it make what you say any closer to reality.

Calm down.

LOL, you don't understand anything about the Internet.

Just because I use large fonts and all caps does not necessarily say that I'm shouting. It just implies that to some people. It's just a setting in the forum posting system, available to all.

Regardless of the point size, typeface, or font color, the statement is completely accurate. I'm drinking beer and listening to opera right now. I don't really need to calm down much more. :p

Enjoy.

• Reply 63 of 88
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    Really? That would mean putting yourself into someone else's boots, which would be a step too far for you.

Says the guy adamantly against considering anyone else's beliefs or customs.
  • Reply 64 of 88
    You lack mental capacity, Mr. Frost.

Just my own assessment...

Oh, you're quite right.

Happily for me, my capacity for high-level thinking is comfortably higher than yours, so I won't worry about it yet.

Maybe you make up for it in other areas; a large rectum, perhaps? Do enlighten us!
  • Reply 65 of 88

You have not shown such capacity for high-level thinking at this site.

Perhaps you have demonstrated better skills elsewhere. We wish you the best of luck at those locations. Guess what? We don't care where they are.

• Reply 66 of 88
    solipsismx wrote: »
    Really? That would mean putting yourself into someone else's boots, which would be a step too far for you.

Says the guy adamantly against considering anyone else's beliefs or customs.

Said no-one.
  • Reply 67 of 88
    You have not shown such capacity for high-level thinking.

I think sleep is the best thing for you.
  • Reply 68 of 88

I agree.

When Act III is over. Maybe forty-five minutes. Besides, I just refilled my beer mug.

• Reply 69 of 88
    I agree.

When Act III is over. Maybe forty-five minutes. Besides, I just refilled my beer mug.

What's the opera? War and Peace? Would explain your belligerent ramblings.
  • Reply 70 of 88
    Said no-one.

There are probably at least 10 pages in one thread where you're expressing your bigotry in spades.
  • Reply 71 of 88
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

What's the opera? War and Peace? Would explain your belligerent ramblings.

Great, now we will test your acumen in the arts as well as the Internet!

War and Peace is an opera? Please tell us more. I am not familiar with this work (as an opera).

• Reply 72 of 88
    solipsismx wrote: »
    Said no-one.

There are probably at least 10 pages in one thread where you're expressing your bigotry in spades.

Hey, what happened to my arrogance, intolerance and elitism? You left those out! Got to keep those empty insults flying, haven't ya, SolipsismX?
  • Reply 73 of 88
    <span style="line-height:1.4em;">What's the opera? War and Peace? Would explain your belligerent ramblings.</span>
    Great, now we will test your acumen in the arts!

War and Peace is an opera? Please tell us more. I am not familiar with this work (as an opera).

It's by Prokofiev. He was a composer of the 20th century. Famous and best known for his ballet score of Romeo and Juliet.

Why so coy about your opera? No need to be shy; I won't bite.
  • Reply 74 of 88

Nah, I'm listening to Wagner's Tannhäuser (Sawallisch 1962 recording). I don't care much for Russian opera.

At least I agree that Prokofiev is a great composer. Ballet for sure. His violin concertos are great, but not easily digestible. Not keen on 20th century opera though (from any composer).

Romeo & Juliet is great, so is Cinderella. Funny that most people will remember him for Peter & the Wolf.

• Reply 75 of 88
    mstonemstone Posts: 11,510member

Darn! I was coming over here to try to derail this thread too. Carry on...

• Reply 76 of 88
    Nah, I'm listening to Wagner's Tannhäuser (Sawallisch 1962 recording). I don't care much for Russian opera.

At least I agree that Prokofiev is a great composer. Ballet for sure. His violin concertos are great, but not easily digestible. Not keen on 20th century opera though (from any composer).

Romeo & Juliet is great, so is Cinderella. Funny that most people will remember him for Peter & the Wolf.

I should listen to/see Tannhäuser. I only know the Overture. I haven't actually heard War and Peace.

I'm with you on Prokofiev—he's obviously a great composer, but can be spiky and difficult. Peter and the Wolf—great fun, memories of youth.
  • Reply 77 of 88
    mstone wrote: »
    Darn! I was coming over here to try to derail this thread too. Carry on...

You must be ill, as derailing threads is your wont. Hope you get better soon.
  • Reply 78 of 88
    fallenjtfallenjt Posts: 4,054member
    mstone wrote: »
    I did some quick measurements in Illustrator with Photoshop. Now it looks like a 4.7 not 5,5
    It is 4.7". This's FOS
  • Reply 79 of 88
    You must be ill, as derailing threads is your wont. Hope you get better soon.

Why? Why come to this thread just to attack him? If you disagree with a point he makes then by all means address that point but why take a jokey comment he made as a chance to move a grievance you have against him from days ago in another thread over to this thread? To paraphrase someone: Turn the other web browser tab.
  • Reply 80 of 88
    palegolaspalegolas Posts: 1,361member
    Sketchy or not, I must say the rumour of a 2,915 mAh battery is making me want such. There's a limit to how much work can be done on the current handset, and the limit is set by the capacity of the battery.