Another purported 'iPhone 6' leak suggests Apple's 4.7" model will have larger 1810mAh battery

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 55
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

Apple released a new 8GB model also called iPhone 4, well after the larger screen iPhone 5 began selling.

Don't forge the iPad 2 with the 32nm A5 chip after the iPad (3) was being sold.

I'm not sure that blacksmiths are involved with forging the iPad 2, but correct me if I'm mistaken.

• Reply 42 of 55
    To Miss C. Hannah: no, a 4g iPad doesn't exist. The current iPads weigh between 0.75 and 1.05 pounds, nowhere near 4 grams. To pretend otherwise is silly.
    Not talking weight, talking cellular. Obviosly a IPad at same weight of IPad/ iPhone will probably never come.
  • Reply 43 of 55
    Quote:

It's customary in the US to use Imperial units of weight except for pharmaceuticals.

Yeah, we've noticed. Try to catch up, okay?

Besides, the person making the (alleged) "joke" does not reside in the USA. The majority of the world's population does not. It's fine if you guys want to do your own thing in your own little block of the planet (well, not really your OWN thing, it's actually a holdover from your days as a British colony which makes your sticking with it all the more ironic), just don't expect the rest of us to try to remember how many Buckets in a Wagonload.

(;))

• Reply 44 of 55
    Yeah, we've noticed. Try to catch up, okay?

Besides, the person making the (alleged) "joke" does not reside in the USA. The majority of the world's population does not. It's fine if you guys want to do your own thing in your own little block of the planet (well, not really your OWN thing, it's actually a holdover from your days as a British colony which makes your sticking with it all the more ironic), just don't expect the rest of us to try to remember how many Buckets in a Wagonload.

(;) )

Don't hate Americans because we're awesome.
  • Reply 45 of 55
    Quote:

Don't hate Americans

I don't. It would be like hating a puppy. Why, some of my best friends are Americans!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

because we're awesome.

We know. Being very, very, VERY pleased with yourselves is part of what makes you so cute!

• Reply 46 of 55
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    I don't. It would be like hating a puppy. Why, some of my best friends are Americans!

We know. Being very, very, VERY pleased with yourselves is part of what makes you so cute!

I hope you're not being serious.
  • Reply 47 of 55
    solipsismx wrote: »

They're taking this way too personally. And tribally.
  • Reply 48 of 55
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lorin Schultz View Post

Of course not. The famous American pride is a fun target for teasing, but it is just that, just fun. No offence intended.

• Reply 49 of 55
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member

All this strife caused over such a terrible joke.  A joke so terrible, pointless, and badly told, that it needed to be explained not once, but twice.

• Reply 50 of 55
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,322moderator
    andysol wrote: »
    Clear cut proof a 5.5" is not coming. So loud and clear a mute man could smell it.

Maybe the 4.7" model will optionally come inside a 5.5" shell with some extra battery like a Russian doll. That way when you need a phablet, leave it in the giant, unwieldy shell and when you need to use a pocket device like a normal person, just take it out the shell. Asus at least should get on this phabfone idea.
  • Reply 51 of 55
    jason98 wrote: »
    4" models are very likely - they are called iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c.
    I said new.
  • Reply 52 of 55
    andysolandysol Posts: 2,506member
    Of course not. The famous American pride is a fun target for teasing, but it is just that, just fun. No offence intended.

I'm a Texan. Were even more prideful than Americans. :D
  • Reply 53 of 55
    crowley wrote: »
    All this strife caused over such a terrible joke.  A joke so terrible, pointless, and badly told, that it needed to be explained not once, but twice.

At least the teller of the joke has a sense of humour, which is more than can be said for some of the posters here, mentioning no names…
  • Reply 54 of 55
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member

Oh I'm laughing.  I've been laughing at lot recently.  Just not with you.