Online Apple Store down ahead of iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus preorders

Comments

• Reply 81 of 293
    Quote:

Originally Posted by msalganik View Post

lol...wow, I woke up for this? hoi.... 3:15 and still nada

I know seriously, wtf, I have to wake up at 6am for work, release this thing already.  Let me go back to sleep.

• Reply 82 of 293

to my fellow Apple wankers  ...

I have three devices all going at once... refresh... nothing... refresh... nothing... etc

Is this the keynote all over again??

• Reply 83 of 293
    Live?
  • Reply 84 of 293
    saareksaarek Posts: 1,520member
    Different error message now, perhaps coming online shortly.
  • Reply 85 of 293
    bdkennedy1 wrote: »
    Dear Apple,

I woke up drunk and have to go to work in 6 hours. Let's move it along, please.

You have to be drunk to go to work ...

Where can I get an application?
  • Reply 86 of 293
    slurpyslurpy Posts: 5,382member

Does anyone live close to Apple HQ? If so can you go check up on them? I'm getting concerned. Seriously it's not like they didn't have ample time to plan for this. 

• Reply 87 of 293

come on Apple. Hard to believe ATT site is letting people order before the Apple site. silly

• Reply 88 of 293

yea, this is getting ridiculous... they make amazing hardware, great software and then they get to web services and .... its a frigging web store.... make it happen Apple!

• Reply 89 of 293

The the store is up in the app

• Reply 90 of 293

Same here -- had the order set up, got the countdown clock, hit the back button and had the order in a minute or two before 3am (east coast US). 

The fact that the Apple Store is still down 20 minutes late is rather a black eye for Apple -- I'm sure the media will be all over it tomorrow.

• Reply 91 of 293
    att works now
  • Reply 92 of 293
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lannoc View Post

Same person in charge of streaming the event is in control of the site.

They have a history of doing stuff like this to build up anticipation.

• Reply 93 of 293

Learning foreign languages while I wait. But it's Apple Store in any language.

• Reply 94 of 293

Same here. Chose att because earlier in the day the apple site seem flakey.

• Reply 95 of 293
    slurpy wrote: »
    Does anyone live close to Apple HQ? If so can you go check up on them? I'm getting concerned. Seriously it's not like they didn't have ample time to plan for this. 

They're all in a Karaoke party in that white building at Flint!
  • Reply 96 of 293

Regrettably, while the option is showing, its just timing out (for me at least).

Verizon and ATT seem to be taking orders; Sprint is still pending, as is T-Mobile and of course apple.com.

• Reply 97 of 293
    slurpyslurpy Posts: 5,382member

T+15 min and still nil. 

• Reply 98 of 293

Site is open but slow as molasses.... on 'retry'... this is kind of pathetic....

DONE!!!!!! (23 mins late.... yawn, back to bed).

• Reply 99 of 293

maybe they're just waiting on people to give up and go to bed, that way there aren't so damned many of us hitting refresh every 10 seconds :P

• Reply 100 of 293

The app is live, but slow.  Looks like the 6+ is sold out in most configs.  Web store is still down, at least for me.  All I'm seeing for ATT is Space Grey 64GB iPhone 6+  The rest say "unavailable."