Online Apple Store down ahead of iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus preorders

Comments

• Reply 121 of 293
    Hey guys ...

It's tomorrow ...
  • Reply 122 of 293

i have the sneaking suspicion that when the apple web store finally comes online everything will be sold out :P ... looks like I'll be waking up early on release day as well :(

• Reply 123 of 293

I was able to order it on my iPhone using the Apple Store App!!!

• Reply 124 of 293

Dang, the app is now telling me the 6+ is sold out in all three colors in all three capacities at all three carriers.  This is a bloodbath shark feeding frenzy out there.

• Reply 125 of 293
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Muso View Post

Dang, the app is now telling me the 6+ is sold out in all three colors in all three capacities at all three carriers.  This is a bloodbath shark feeding frenzy out there.

Keep refreshing.  Wasn't available the first few times.

• Reply 126 of 293
    I stayed up late for this? I could barely keep my eyes open for the past hour and now I'm waiting 30 minutes... :/
  • Reply 127 of 293

I SWEAR TO GOD if I stayed up this late and they are already sold out I will never preorder anything from them ever again after I waited 1 1/2 months for my iPhone 5.

• Reply 128 of 293
    presale is up in the apple store app, still not on the website yet...
  • Reply 129 of 293
    is anyone getting in?
  • Reply 130 of 293

Got a 64GB + from AT&T who went live about 10 minutes before Apple was scheduled.

From what I saw, the 6+ showed 14-21 day delivery, the 6 showing delivery on the 19th.

• Reply 131 of 293
    lukeilukei Posts: 379member

Ordered 3 x iPhone 6 Plus 128GB (two Gold, one Space Grey) from UK store and a Brown cover

Delivery for phones quoted as 19/9, case 22/9

• Reply 132 of 293

Launching the web site to everything being sold out wouldn't be good.... 

Yayyy you can buy! Too bad it's all unavailable...

• Reply 133 of 293
    slurpy wrote: »
    So to kill time I visited Samsung's site. Amazing how with so much $$ they can't get non-broken english on their US product pages. How fucking amateurish. 

http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/gears/gears_features.html

What a piece of shit product page. 
    Oh look at that, they even ripped off the general look of Apple's site, how predictable; even their webmasters use the company photocopiers!
  • Reply 134 of 293

it's up on the apple store app now (as of 3:30 EDT)

• Reply 135 of 293
    aplnubaplnub Posts: 2,605member

Still down

• Reply 136 of 293
    chadbagchadbag Posts: 2,000member

The app lets me choose but can't get past "Continue" as it does not highlight

Full site still down

Need to go to bed :)

• Reply 137 of 293
    slurpyslurpy Posts: 5,384member

Cdn store still down. If I stayed up for nothing and theyre already sold out Im gonna be pissed. 

• Reply 138 of 293
    But, but ... I am going to pay with ApplePay ...
  • Reply 139 of 293
    I got in at 12:15 pacific. It took me several times but I got my choice ATT iPhone 6 64 gb silver . I used the app to get in
  • Reply 140 of 293
    aplnubaplnub Posts: 2,605member

The App lets me choose my options but I can't get the "Continue" button to come up.