Online Apple Store down ahead of iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus preorders

Comments

• Reply 201 of 293

6+ 64G Space Grey order confirmed at 2:50 CDT

• Reply 202 of 293

What the heck? I finally get in through the App, but I can only select upgrade or ATT Next pricing? Forget that. Why can I select off contract price through ATT's website but not Apple's?

• Reply 203 of 293

Help me Obi-Wan T-Mobile, you're my only hope...

• Reply 204 of 293
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dick Applebaum View Post

Which App store on which device -- Mac or iOS ...

How finf iPhone 8

Bought via "Apple Store" App on my iPad mini.

• Reply 205 of 293
    Quote:

Originally Posted by starbot View Post

Ordered through ATT and got the email:

Your Apple iPhone 6 - 64GB – Space Gray will arrive on September 19th.

Looks good?  Do you have to be there to sign for it? UPS or FedEx, anyone know?

According to apple website you will have to sign for it, not sure who the shipper is, but would you really want them leaving it on your porch? 

• Reply 206 of 293

$40 upgrade fee per phone charged by ATT? $20 per phone when I bought my 4S. What a bunch of a-holes.

• Reply 207 of 293
    Which App store on which device -- Mac or iOS ...

How finf iPhone 6

iOS iPhone app for me. A lot of trying, but it eventually worked.
  • Reply 208 of 293
    chadbagchadbag Posts: 2,000member

finally got a 128GB Gold ATT 6+ done on the app about 15 minutes ago.  Claims 9/19 ship

now doing wifes silver 6 64gb att

• Reply 209 of 293

how many years has it been that they've had these?.... and they still can't have a nice orderly preorder process? ... and why the hell is the website still down... as in it just never went online... are they not even trying anymore?

• Reply 210 of 293

9/19, bitches.

Apple Store App.

Same time next year for the Apple Watch preorders.

Stay classy.

• Reply 211 of 293
    Anyone can get into the Apple Store?
  • Reply 212 of 293
    Last year, I overslept and woke up at 3:00 AM PST ... Got right in, but 2 week delivery on my 5S!

This is much better :(
  • Reply 213 of 293
    kpomkpom Posts: 660member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

9/19, bitches.

Apple Store App.

Same time next year for the Apple Watch preorders.

Stay classy.

I finally gave up on the website and just ordered through the iPhone app using AT&T Next. I guess I can always pre-pay and get AT&T to unlock it if I plan to go overseas. It still shows delivery on 9/19. iPhone 6 64GB Space Gray.

• Reply 214 of 293

Was able to just do the wife's 6 ATT 64GB in silver as well on the App.  Had to retry and retry for 10-15 minutes but it also says 9/19 on the actual order confirmation.  Both do.  Both said "currently unavailable" in the Apple Store app listing but the 9/19 is in the actual confirmation.

I did ATT Next on both.  I think I should see charges appear soon on the sales tax portion (according to the confirmation).

Web store still down.   

But I am off to bed...

• Reply 215 of 293
    msalganik wrote: »
    yea, this is getting ridiculous... they make amazing hardware, great software and then they get to web services and .... its a frigging web store.... make it happen Apple!

Keep at it. Took me awhile, but I got a 64GB iPhone6 for my wife and a 128GB iPhone 6 Plus for me. Took me multiple attempts on the app. Could only order one, then had to exit and keep refreshing to get back in. iPhone6Plus going fast - I couldn't pick up in Santa !onica where the iPhone 6 will be. Missed out on Century City, going to have to go to a The Grove. iPhone6 Pluses look very limited and are disappearing fast.
  • Reply 216 of 293

I was able to order mine on the App after repeatedly trying for 30 minutes. 6+ 128GB Space Gray, but I could not find AppleCare for the iPhone, since I will undoubtedly have this phone for at least 2 years, I want the additional protection.  Do they not have AppleCare for iPhone?  I also couldn't find cases for the iPhone 6+.  Has anyone been able to order AppleCare or a case for the 6+?

• Reply 217 of 293
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post

Interesting that the iPhone 6 Plus seems to have sold out much quicker than the 4.7". I wonder what split Apple were expecting? Is the iPhone 6 Plus more popular than the 4.7" or are there just not as many available? (Ordered a 4.7" myself).

Well, there have been rumors of limited availability of the 5.5 (or even a late launch date) ever since the 5.5 rumors started.  It is likely that the stock available of pre-sale of the plus was just much lower...

• Reply 218 of 293
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bageljoey View Post

It did that to me, but apparently AFTER it was placed in my cart.  I was able to complete by checking out.

Now trying to order the wife's, and I am stuck like you...

Yeah, that is what happened to me too.   Said it was removing it but was still in cart and I was able to check out.  After15 more minutes of trying was able to do wife's

• Reply 219 of 293

you know you can buy that anytime within the year, like the very last day

• Reply 220 of 293

I can't order at all cause I am on T-Mobile. This freakin blows big time. I am so mad. This is supposed to be my first Iphone. I don't want to have to wait in line in my birthday (19th) just so i can buy my first iPhone. Bull####!