So who's iMac has actually shipped?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
macnn is reporting that the new iMacs are starting to ship today. I ordered mine on 1/9/02 and it's still being assembled.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Just got off the phone with the reseller here, and I'll either have mine tomorrow or Wednesday!
  • Reply 2 of 8
    imacfpimacfp Posts: 750member
    [quote]Originally posted by murbot:

<strong>Just got off the phone with the reseller here, and I'll either have mine tomorrow or Wednesday!</strong><hr></blockquote>

That's great, lucky you. What reseller? I think they just started to ship them over here. I don't expect people to get them untill Midweek.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    [quote]Originally posted by imacSE:

<strong>

That's great, lucky you. What reseller? I think they just started to ship them over here. I don't expect people to get them untill Midweek.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I am gonna brace myself for early next week, even though I ordered minutes after the expo.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by murbot:

<strong>Just got off the phone with the reseller here, and I'll either have mine tomorrow or Wednesday!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Great murbot. It seems like you'll be the first one at AI with a new iMac. Pretty cool.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Yeah, unless they're just saying that to shut me up for a few days...

• Reply 6 of 8
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    1/29/02---apple store order placed 1/7/02 for iMac 800 lcd

SHIPPED!!!! hell yes
  • Reply 7 of 8
    I'm sure LOTS of people are going to have their iMacs ship today.

Surely some guy way the hell up in Canada CAN'T be the first one here with a new iMac...
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Hey Mur, glad to see you'll have a new iMac. I'll bet you'll sell it in late March after MWT and buy a new TiBook or something knowing you.

I'm hoping to convince my parents that I absolely need one of these brand-new iMacs for myself. But I can't negotiate until after my exams this week are over.