Technology Legend And Apple CEO Steven Paul Jobs.

Comments

• Reply 21 of 52
    falconfalcon Posts: 458member
    Whoah one moment there is a tribute to Applenut done by Macintosh and now they are at each others throats.

Since Mac took down the vid I cant watch it. Whats so bad about it? He didnt show pictures of Steve being born did he?

Oh and since when was post count a representation of a person intellect and/or there right to there opinion. We all started somewhere Applenut.

[ 01-31-2002: Message edited by: Falcon ]</p>
  • Reply 22 of 52
    i wanna seeeee! i wanna seeeeee!

put the jfk on back up while your at it.
  • Reply 23 of 52
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by Falcon:

<strong>

Oh and since when was post count a representation of a person intellect and/or there right to there opinion. We all started somewhere Applenut.

[ 01-31-2002: Message edited by: Falcon ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

uh... if you weren't so slow you would have realized I was poking fun at my self by mentioning the post count.

see, it was ironic that I was criticizing someone for having no life when I had 1200+ posts.

jeez, so slow. Macintosh doesn't even have 1200+ posts
  • Reply 24 of 52
    How can you say I suck at making slide shows? What is there to suck at?
  • Reply 25 of 52
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by Macintosh:

<strong>How can you say I suck at making slide shows? What is there to suck at? </strong><hr></blockquote>

you manage to find a way
  • Reply 26 of 52
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by applenut:

<strong>

you manage to find a way</strong><hr></blockquote>

Come on applenut, I wanna hear more insults about him!!
  • Reply 27 of 52
    [quote]Originally posted by applenut:

<strong>

you manage to find a way</strong><hr></blockquote>

Ok, whatever.
  • Reply 28 of 52
    Hey, I am new here. But i don't see what all you have against Macintosh, Anyways post the video back up! I haven't seen it yet!
  • Reply 29 of 52
    [quote]Originally posted by iceTraxXG5:

<strong>Hey, I am new here. But i don't see what all you have against Macintosh, Anyways post the video back up! I haven't seen it yet!</strong><hr></blockquote>

I haven't seen it either. Please repost it Macintosh .

• Reply 31 of 52
    I thought it was really well done.

Only gripe was that the photo's were too small...

Mac Guru
  • Reply 32 of 52
    [quote]Originally posted by Mac Guru:

<strong>I thought it was really well done.

Only gripe was that the photo's were too small...

Mac Guru</strong><hr></blockquote>

yeah, it had to be exported to a small size so it would fit in my itools space.
  • Reply 33 of 52
    How many times are you gunna change the topic name?
  • Reply 34 of 52
    [quote]Originally posted by EmAn:

<strong>How many times are you gunna change the topic name?</strong><hr></blockquote>

How many time did Jobs change the iMac design? Until he got it right.
  • Reply 35 of 52

<strong>

How many time did Jobs change the iMac design? Until he got it right.</strong><hr></blockquote>

What does that matter?
  • Reply 36 of 52
    [quote]Originally posted by EmAn:

<strong>

What does that matter?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I want the topic name to be right. I want it to be the best thing I have ever done. This time will be the best title. This time we need a better title because the other titles were not right. I think I can give peopl a better title.
  • Reply 37 of 52
    Reminds me of when you see the guys who drive a Camaro, and they have a Camaro baseball cap, Camaro jacket, Camaro keychain, a Camaro coffee table book (well, more like 50 Camaro books and about 25 Chevy books, even though Camaro dudes don't normally read anything besides fuel additive specs), and they spend their entire weekend washing, waxing, vacuuming, polishing, Q-Tipping, and fondling their Camaro.

Macintosh...don't you think it would be more interesting to do something with your Mac besides making a slideshow about Macs? It's like using a camera to take pictures of the camera store you bought it at. Open your mind and let the creativity flow. Think of how Trent Reznor loves Macs, and uses them as TOOLS to create his art. If you don't open your mind, then instead of the Mac being a tool, you're the one who's being the tool.

I'd really dig seeing that JFK thing people are talking about, that's far more interesting to me than some fluff piece on Jobs. I want to see JFK gettin' it on with Marilyn Monroe, or shooting smack for his back pain! I want the DIRT! heehe, j/k. Seriously, I'd really like to see that piece. Back in high school I was very interested in JFK and read everything I could get my hands on about the guy. After reading so much I became more fond of his brother, RFK, for his beliefs and politics, but JFK was the one who got the chicks. I understand RFK was the "smart one"
  • Reply 38 of 52

<strong>

I want the topic name to be right. I want it to be the best thing I have ever done. This time will be the best title. This time we need a better title because the other titles were not right. I think I can give peopl a better title.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Wel if you ask me, that's a pretty stupid idea.
  • Reply 39 of 52
    Macintosh, stop with the title changing.

It's annoying.
  • Reply 40 of 52
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    That was pretty cool Macintosh, and that's coming from a person who's about to graduate with a Bachelor's in Broadcasting and Film.

It was nice to hear the sound clip from the old 1984 shareholders' meeting.

Everybody else, give him a break. It's a start. And what better topic to start off on than the subject you know a lot about?