Technology Legend And Apple CEO Steven Paul Jobs.

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 52
    [quote]Originally posted by iceTraxXG5:

<strong>Hey, I am new here. But i don't see what all you have against Macintosh</strong><hr></blockquote>

Not all of us has anything against Macintosh, it's just Applenut that's getting older and crankier. I believe it started when Apple broke his heart releasing Mac OS X 10.0.0 and it sucked. (remember, it really did suck, at least compared to 10.1.2)

[ 02-02-2002: Message edited by: Power Apple ]</p>
  • Reply 42 of 52
    low-filow-fi Posts: 357member
    yeah, macintosh, where *did* you get that clip from?

AJ
  • Reply 43 of 52
    [quote]Originally posted by Mr A J:

<strong>yeah, macintosh, where *did* you get that clip from?

AJ</strong><hr></blockquote>

Excuse me?
  • Reply 44 of 52
    low-filow-fi Posts: 357member
    No no...i didn't mean it like that! :eek:

I didn't see the thread had moved onto two pages, and i was referring to the clip of the 1984 shareholders meeting. Where did you get that clip from?

AJ
  • Reply 45 of 52
    [quote]Originally posted by Power Apple:

<strong>

Not all of us has anything against Macintosh, it's just Applenut that's getting older and crankier. I believe it started when Apple broke his heart releasing Mac OS X 10.0.0 and it sucked. (remember, it really did suck, at least compared to 10.1.2)

</strong><hr></blockquote>

I don't know what Applenut's particular beef with him is but a lot of people don't like Macintosh because he has been known to troll. See the "Mastergateing" incident for an example. His style seems very similar to that of PowerBookDude over in the MacNN forums. Maybe a little too similar. Hmmm, whatever happened with him? Haven't followed that one in a very long time...

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: apple.otaku ]</p>
  • Reply 46 of 52
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by apple.otaku:

<strong>

I don't know what Applenut's particular beef with him is but a lot of people don't like Macintosh because he has been known to troll. See the "Mastergateing" incident for an example. His style seems very similar to that of PowerBookDude over in the MacNN forums. Maybe a little too similar. Hmmm, whatever happened with him? Haven't followed that one in a very long time...

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: apple.otaku ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

I sometimes talk to PowerBookDude. He's still in love with his neighbor, thinking if he should send her a card for Valentine's Day. I played a trick (stupid me) on him and for a few days he thought he might be gay, but that's a long story.
  • Reply 47 of 52
    [quote]Originally posted by apple.otaku:

<strong>

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: apple.otaku ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

I am Macintosh at both boards and despise the comment about me and Powerbookdude being similar. PBDude is just rediculous.
  • Reply 48 of 52
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by Macintosh:

<strong>

PBDude is just rediculous.</strong><hr></blockquote>

You sure got that right.
  • Reply 49 of 52
    sebseb Posts: 676member
    [quote]Originally posted by EmAn:

<strong>. I played a trick (stupid me) on him and for a few days he thought he might be gay, but that's a long story.</strong><hr></blockquote>

:eek:
  • Reply 50 of 52
    [quote]Originally posted by EmAn:

<strong>

You sure got that right.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Well, half right anyway. I think the last time I was there he had been banned from posting... by himself. Weird.
  • Reply 51 of 52
    [quote]Originally posted by Mr A J:

<strong>No no...i didn't mean it like that! :eek:

I didn't see the thread had moved onto two pages, and i was referring to the clip of the 1984 shareholders meeting. Where did you get that clip from?

AJ</strong><hr></blockquote>

I don't know where he got it but you can find it at

<a href="http://macanonymous.com/content/gallery.html"; target="_blank">macanonymous.com's gallery (under 1984 speech)</a> :cool:
  • Reply 52 of 52
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    JDawg, all these montages are more creative than anything I've ever seen you pump out.

Keep up the work, Macintosh, whatever pumps your nads.