MacNN= "unhandled file type"?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
"Internet explorer doesn't know how to handle the type of file you selected...."

This is what I get when trying to go to Macnn.com........WTF?

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: SDW2001 ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Works fine for me.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    [quote]Originally posted by EmAn:

<strong>Works fine for me.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Still not working. I know it is a software issue....but probably caused by data corruption on the HD.

My machine is going back to Apple this week to look at it. Two failured in one week.....for no apparent reason....
  • Reply 3 of 6
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    It's not just you. MacNN was hosed yesterday for a period of time. Mozilla kept asking me whether I wanted to save the file of type &lt;something&gt;-php to disk...
  • Reply 4 of 6
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    I keep getting the Feb. 01 edition of the page. Maybe it just hasn't updated in a few days? It's all messed up. Maybe they should have someone who has some technical expertise running the site. It seems when there's a problem, it takes forever to get worked out. BTW, what's up with the clock being 12 hours off on our posts?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    [quote]Originally posted by torifile:

<strong>Maybe they should have someone who has some technical expertise running the site.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Actually, there are several people physically at the servers now fixing them.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    Hope they fix that "Pop under Ad" issue too...