Wish it were sooner. I need iCloud Drive on my Mac like yesterday.
Dropbox dude. Works wonders. And it is really easy to get several extra gigs of storage for free.
iCloud Drive is much more handy than Dropbox.
mazda 3s wrote: »
For the 80s kids out there:
<img alt="" class="lightbox-enabled" data-id="49933" data-type="61" src="http://forums.appleinsider.com/content/type/61/id/49933/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL" style="; width: 500px; height: 250px">
Really? With Dropbox I just have to, you know, drop stuff. How is that not handy? Or maybe I should ask how can iCloud Drive be more handy than that?
Not seeing how that graphic makes it to GM...
Works fine for me.
Welp, it's not on my Retina 15in, Dark Theme. It's doing it on all of them, brightness etc. It was fine before GM. I saw yours before I posted. Dunno. I'm sure it'll get sorted.
Might be a problem with the retina graphic. Hang on.
Huh, I thought I knew where those were. Oh well.
Here is another graphical bug:
1. Open up System Preferences
2. Click on Desktop & Screen Saver
3. Click on the Back button to go back to the main System Preferences window
4. Click on General and change Appearance from Blue to Graphite
5. Go back to the Desktop and Screen Saver settings: the tabs are still Blue. It must cache the preference panes you've opened and not flush the cache when you change Appearance.
I don't get that after your sequence. The color stays to Graphite.
Still no SMS handoff?
As little as I can remember about anything, I think I noticed a change in the design of the copy dialogue in the GM.
Yep, the dialog where you enter a password for a disk image looks different too.
GM candidate, huh? What’s G about this M, exactly?
Wi-Fi disconnection problems where I’ve had none before and iMessages/FaceTime refuse to save my login information…