CLEAN my SCREEN???

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
hello

Just got an 15" LCD and it's SPUNK!!! And I can imagine all those iMac users outh there getting just as juicy...

All my freinds think I'm a mental... How can anyone get so excited by computers - let alone a screen... Well we all know why...

Anyway, some of my un-excited friends had a good poke and left a few dirty marks on my LCD screen... I was angry when they touched it anyway - LCD puddles rippling away from their dirty paws etc...

Q..? What is the best way to clean and wipe away grubby dirty fingers from jealous friends touching your LCD..? HA HA...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    ferroferro Posts: 453member
    toilet paper and tap water always work for me...

if your not too impatient...

------------------------------------

• Reply 2 of 9
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I usually use warm water and something lint-free.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    rubbing alcohol and a microfiber cloth. Other stuff will eventually leave scratches.

alcohol removes oils and other gunk better than other stuff, and it evaporates faster. Try it on stuff that has adhesive residue too. rubs it right out...or if someone gets gum or marshmellow snizz on your upholstery.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    neomacneomac Posts: 145member
    I would clean it with the decapitated hand of the fuc*er who touched it!

teach them a lesson ...
  • Reply 5 of 9
    I thought you were referring to on how to kill a *nix screen until I saw your post Rubbing Alcohol and the softest thing you can get to wipe it with,.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Pet Peeve about Computers #4:

Screen touching.

People who touch the screen are like neanderthals who have just seen fire for the first time.

"LOOK! *POKE* LOOK, FLASHY BRIGHT! *POKE* LOOK!"

Goddam troglodytes.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    And if you simply must touch the screen to point something out... God gave us fingernails.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    I use facial soap and water followed by rubbing alcohol. The alcohol alone doesn't do it.

Apple recommends soapy water, by the way.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    That really pisses me off, when dip-sh!ts go and touch my screen...same as when people touch my windshield and leave marks on it, dumbasses.