The Olympics and NBC

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
...yesterday, I was really amaze and pissed-off in how bad NBC/CNBC/MSNBC covered snowboarding at the Olympics - they gave us shit! Nothing! Zero!

How do you feel about the Olympics and NBC?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    NBC - SPORTS

Enough said....

it would be nice if sponsors would see how crappy NBC, ABC, CBS do major sports events. Fox isn't great, but they are much better. ESPN should get everything.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Not sure... still dealing with Canada getting screwed over in pairs figure skating.

I have a feeling the Russians had the gold medal before they stepped out onto the ice.

I can't see anyone watching Russia and Canada skating and actually placing the Russians higher.

Un****ingbelievable.

Hmm, this has nothing to do with your thread man... sorry.

Just venting.

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: murbot ]</p>
  • Reply 3 of 5
    [quote]Originally posted by i am monkey:

<strong>NBC - SPORTS

Enough said....

it would be nice if sponsors would see how crappy NBC, ABC, CBS do major sports events. Fox isn't great, but they are much better. ESPN should get everything.</strong><hr></blockquote>

...true! ESPN should get it all!
  • Reply 4 of 5
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by /mandolux/:

<strong>...yesterday, I was really amaze and pissed-off in how bad NBC/CNBC/MSNBC covered snowboarding at the Olympics - they gave us shit! Nothing! Zero!

How do you feel about the Olympics and NBC?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I don't know what you were watching but I was definitely watching snowboarding for a couple hours yesterday
  • Reply 5 of 5
    [quote]Originally posted by applenut:

<strong>

I don't know what you were watching but I was definitely watching snowboarding for a couple hours yesterday</strong><hr></blockquote>

That's the problem - you don't know when something is coming. I've tried to follow their "live" schedules from the site and again and again, I get nothing. I either get informartials or soap operas or something else. Lately, I have been watching Mexican channels (Televisa and TV Azteca) - they run everything live! ...but I was late for snowboarding....