*I made Apple's ads better. (Added a new one)*

Comments

• Reply 21 of 63
    I wonder if anyone will notice the missing thing from iMac ad 2?
  • Reply 22 of 63
    I showed the "ad" to 5 people today and they all loved it! I think Apple would be nuts not to release these as commercials! These would get notice and get people into Apple retailers.
  • Reply 23 of 63
    Personally, I thought that the original ads sucked. They seem to be adding to the myth that Macs are simply computers for schools and young children who cannot operate PC's. This ad showed nothing of the great features and did not impress me at all.
  • Reply 24 of 63
    [quote]Originally posted by RyanTheGreat:

<strong>Personally, I thought that the original ads sucked. They seem to be adding to the myth that Macs are simply computers for schools and young children who cannot operate PC's. This ad showed nothing of the great features and did not impress me at all.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I guess you haven't noticed that "cute" sells. That's why the original was such a hit.
  • Reply 25 of 63
    why did you remove them?
  • Reply 26 of 63
    I am making a better one.
  • Reply 27 of 63
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by Macintosh:

<strong>I am making a better one.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Or something you think is better.
  • Reply 28 of 63
    [quote]Originally posted by MajorMatt:

<strong>That defies the point of a short film, as it was intended.</strong><hr></blockquote>

in regards to your sig.

"old Programmers don't die, they just don't C as well"
  • Reply 29 of 63

<strong>I wonder if anyone will notice the missing thing from iMac ad 2?</strong><hr></blockquote>

what? information about the computer
  • Reply 30 of 63
    My 'ad' is going to be about how Apple should have sent out the old iMac and brought in the new.

You wull all like it, I think.
  • Reply 31 of 63
    well, that's kind of dumb, seeing as the original is still being sold...
  • Reply 32 of 63
    [quote]Originally posted by Jonathan:

<strong>well, that's kind of dumb, seeing as the original is still being sold...</strong><hr></blockquote>

Exactly.
  • Reply 33 of 63
    [quote]Originally posted by Jonathan:

<strong>well, that's kind of dumb, seeing as the original is still being sold...</strong><hr></blockquote>

Steve sent out the old iMac with a little tribute, so I will do a better job of that.
  • Reply 34 of 63
    [quote]Originally posted by RyanTheGreat:

<strong>Its fun to watch the antics of the General forum:

Macintosh posts "something"

Applenut: "you and your thing sucks!"

Random people agree with Applenut

Random people defend Macintosh</strong><hr></blockquote>

yup...thast about the size of it...and the whole while macintosh is usually very close minded, and doesn't seem to realize he's annoying people.
  • Reply 35 of 63
    [quote]Originally posted by Wrong Robot:

<strong>

yup...thast about the size of it...and the whole while macintosh is usually very close minded, and doesn't seem to realize he's annoying people.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Or maybe I dont care?
  • Reply 36 of 63
    I'm just surprised Macintosh stays on this forum. It's quite funny.

But if you decide to leave, check out the ThinkSecret boards. Man, that place is dying! I'm sure you and your posts would be appreciated there..
  • Reply 37 of 63

<strong>

Steve sent out the old iMac with a little tribute, so I will do a better job of that.</strong><hr></blockquote>

He didn't send it out with a tribute. He showed how the iMac evolved over the years.
  • Reply 38 of 63
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    [quote]Originally posted by Wrong Robot:

<strong>yup...thast about the size of it...and the whole while macintosh is usually very close minded, and doesn't seem to realize he's annoying people.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Irony, thy name is Internet.
  • Reply 39 of 63
    [quote]Originally posted by CharlieBrownGirl:

<strong>I'm just surprised Macintosh stays on this forum. It's quite funny.

</strong><hr></blockquote>

He is the PowerBookDude of the AI forum. Actually, I think he may very well be the same guy. I mean, look at all the similarities. Its uncanny.

[ 02-13-2002: Message edited by: apple.otaku ]</p>
  • Reply 40 of 63
    [quote]Originally posted by Amorph:

<strong>

Irony, thy name is Internet.</strong><hr></blockquote>

URG! that reminds me about my Hamlet test that I totally could have done better on....I did 100% on all sections BUT the last which was quotes...I got 1/5 of the quotes right! I don't know what I was thinking. I thought Claudius said "something is rotten in the denmark" and I totally forgot about Fortinbras!

oh well....its still probably a B at least(my teacher weighs the test heavily on the quotes...even though they are only 5 out of like 40 questions)