Samsung Galaxy Note 4 delivers poor graphics performance vs. Apple iPhone 6 Plus

1789101113»

Comments

• Reply 241 of 244
    The name of the site says it all...
  • Reply 242 of 244
    Can someone tell me how this "poor engineering choice" affects day to day use? I have a few businessman friends with notes who never touch games. What other areas does the poor design choice affect? Or will the average user never really notice?
  • Reply 243 of 244
    I read this article carefully since it caught my eye but im not sure what to make out of it. Ive used iphones for many years but when i went to the store to upgrade after i took my time and compared both phones side by side, all i could notice was how gorgeous and superior the Galaxy Note 4 display is it really makes the iphone 6 plus look like a stretched out 640p old phone display. Note 4 videos and cameras are rather breathtaking and the device itself feels so nice in my small hands unlike the slippery awkward iphone. Im not sure if I care anymore about any benchmarks reports it just doesnt even make much sense when comparing both brand new phones on even apps. In fact many of my friends are now switching to Samsung after i showed them my new Note 4. The iphone 6 plus display and videos seem rather dull and buggy whereas the Note 4 colors and detailed resolution are so vivid and impressive. And i just paired it to the Gear S i just bought I feel so spoiled now lol. I dont believe i will ever go back to iphones. Good article above maybe from a marketing prespective but it seems rather useless and questionably in practicality.