Most tricked out PC....Voodoo PC

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I was looking at the latest ish of Maximum PC and one of the systems they reviewed was a special edition Voodoo PC that was real tricked out. The case looked pretty sweet, with a paint job on the case using some paints they use on automobiles. Even the fan was intricately designed! Definitely some serious craftmanship on this puppy. The specs weren't mind bogling but very good (Athlon XP 200o+, DVD, CD-RW, 100 GB HD I think, 512 MB DDR?, Radeon 8500 etc.) but it came at a cost. $3,900 WITHOUT the Sony monitor and Klipsch Pro Media 5.1. With them it was over $6,000! Yikes. Still the best looking PC I've ever seen.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    falconfalcon Posts: 458member
    Yeah iv seen those Voodoos in my beloved PCGamer mag. Not quite sure what to make of em. AlienWare still rules all though.

Oh and Maximum PC is a pile of reaking shit. No offense.

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: Falcon ]</p>
  • Reply 2 of 3
    I know. They make the dumbest anti-mac comments I've ever seen. Last time they reviewed a Mac they reviewed one that was like 6 months old by the time that issue came out. Alienware is pretty awesome I agree.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    Alienware is pretty cool, but I like Falcon Northwest systems even more. Those are some of the most tricked out PCs you can buy. They come in sleek aluminium cases too.