Review: ClamCase Pro for iPad Air

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    relic wrote: »
    I code on my tablets as well but I use a Unix command line via a terminal session connected to my server at home. I never had any reason to use a WYSIWYG IDE, word processing  is also pretty decent, especially with this ClamCase Pro. There really isn't much you can't do on an iPad, especially with web apps to fill the gaps, the only thing holding it back is full multitasking but even that can be rectified by JailBreaking it. Like I said above you can also add mouse support.

I code by hand with an app called Textastic. I'm only a novice right now doing simple pages with some JS and CSS3 animations and transitions. I never liked Dreamweaver much so I began teaching myself how to code by hand rather than with a WYSIWYG editor. I still think Adobe should do CS on iPad...even if it isn't full-blown versions like the desktop apps.
  • Reply 42 of 46
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by carmelapple View Post

I code by hand with an app called Textastic. I'm only a novice right now doing simple pages with some JS and CSS3 animations and transitions. I never liked Dreamweaver much so I began teaching myself how to code by hand rather than with a WYSIWYG editor. I still think Adobe should do CS on iPad...even if it isn't full-blown versions like the desktop apps.

I never got into graphical IDE's, I was always coding on external servers. I used to use my Nokia Communicator 9500 to write scripts remotely, a big reason why took to the BB Passport so quickly. I love gadgets with keyboards,  I bought the keyboard for the iPad Air 2 to try and recreate the experience I had with one my favorite coding machines, the Asus Slider, such a wonderful gadget. I would easily pay a grand for an updated version with a Nvidia K1 Denver, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 1080P and LTE.

• Reply 43 of 46
    Lack of a proper reverse T arrows.
  • Reply 44 of 46
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by superjunaid View Post

Lack of a proper reverse T arrows.

It has arrow keys, but why do you need them to be reversed. Like most advanced features for the iPad you'll need to JailBreak it in order to reverse them.

• Reply 45 of 46
    The ClamCase has the aesthetic appeal of an Apple product and that is probably what first attracted me to the product. I purchased mine in August, as soon as it was released. Through gentle care, the case is now cracking along the top edge. This is extremely aggravating since I have been extremely careful with it.

To make matters worse, I have attempted to contact the company multiple times via their support telephone numbers and email system. It has been nearly 6 weeks since my first attempt. No one will pick up the phone, there is no way to leave a message and my support email tickets have yet to be answered.

Great idea, faulty product, and bad company.
  • Reply 46 of 46

You can buy best iPad Air Cases such as Urban Armor Case, Griffin Slim Case, Otter Box etc. This all are best for looking your iPad Air awesome and Pretty & also protect from dust, Scratches, Waterproof Cases.;)