Beyonce rumored to release second iTunes exclusive 'visual album' on Nov. 14

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited November 2014
A supposedly leaked photo appears to show the tracklist for an unannounced iTunes exclusive Beyonce release set for November, which will feature collaborations with Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and more.

As noted by Stereogum on Monday, the document in the photo above shows the tracklist and release schedule for two self-titled Beyonce albums, "BEYONCE -- Volume 2" and "BEYONCE -- The complete edition," both slated for exclusive iTunes release on Nov. 14.

Following the leak, Vulture discovered that Beyonce registered one of the tracks on the list, "DONK" featuring Nicki Minaj, weeks ago, adding credence to the rumor. Further, Amazon UK posted a placeholder for an untitled four-disc Beyonce set, with a release date of Nov. 24.

The "Volume 2" album is thought to be a follow-up to the pop diva's surprise "visual album" that took over the iTunes home page last December. The self-titled "BEYONCE," which featured music videos to go along with all 14 tracks, went on to become the fastest-selling album in iTunes history, moving more than 800,000 copies in three days.

According to the tracklist, "BEYONCE -- Volume 2" is scheduled to hit iTunes on Nov. 14, with physical media sales to follow on Nov. 25. The four-disc set, supposedly titled "BEYONCE -- Volume I + II," will include DVDs featuring 28 music videos, footage from the "Mrs. Carter World Show" and "On the Run" live tours.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    adonissmuadonissmu Posts: 1,776member
    I liked the last album. I still listen to it. It's the only Bey album I own. I think I'll check out the rest of these tracks as long as they don't force them onto me like they did with U2.
  • Reply 2 of 12
    A 4 disk CD/DVD set would be interesting. I've stayed clear of Beyonce's first visual album, because I'm not interested in the music videos to the music, I just see it as a waste of bandwidth/space. I have two of her other albums, and they're ok. Some of the tracks are too hip/hop rap for my liking, but her radio hits are done well.

hopefully price won't be 60$.
  • Reply 3 of 12
    adonissmu wrote: »
    I liked the last album. I still listen to it. It's the only Bey album I own. I think I'll check out the rest of these tracks as long as they don't force them onto me like they did with U2.

At least U2 has musical talent...
  • Reply 4 of 12
    pazuzupazuzu Posts: 1,728member
    Jay Z will kick whoever's azz is responsible for this leak including Dr. Dre's if need be.
  • Reply 5 of 12
    hentaiboyhentaiboy Posts: 1,252member

Track 1: Booty Booty Booty

Track 2: Luv ma Booty

Track 3: Shake dat Booty (ft Nicki Minaj)

Track 4: Booty poppin'

etc...

• Reply 6 of 12

Featured Artists?

Featured whores would be a more accurate description.

• Reply 7 of 12
    quinneyquinney Posts: 2,528member

At least U2 has musical talent...

I liked her in "Cadillac Records" and "Dreamgirls". She has plenty of talent, but it is sometimes concealed by her choice of material.
  • Reply 8 of 12
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    Featured Artists?

I like that description. :lol:
  • Reply 9 of 12
    calicali Posts: 3,494member
    as long as they don't force them onto me like they did with U2.

Oh yeah, DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME FREE STUFF APPLE!!!!!!!
    pazuzu wrote: »
    Jay Z will kick whoever's azz is responsible for this leak including Dr. Dre's if need be.

BWAHAHAhaha GOOD ONE!!!!
  • Reply 10 of 12
    websnapwebsnap Posts: 224member

You must be fun at parties – sitting in the corner by yourself muttering while eating tapioca pudding.

Calling women you don't even know "whores" makes you worse that they could ever be. It's pretty despicable shaming.

• Reply 11 of 12
    websnapwebsnap Posts: 224member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hentaiboy View Post

Track 1: Booty Booty Booty

Track 2: Luv ma Booty

Track 3: Shake dat Booty (ft Nicki Minaj)

Track 4: Booty poppin'

etc...

Read the lyrics for "Pretty Hurts". 

• Reply 12 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Featured Artists?

what a strange, strange thing to say. so female musicians are prostitutes? is Jay Z a gigolo? or are you just slut-shaming because youre an angry white male? i dont like her music, but i would never use such an insulting term for no apparent reason. 

youre probably also one of those who claim theres no "war on women" in society or double-standard in IT.

i dont think id mind if you got hit by a bus and couldnt type anymore.