Unicode consortium looks to bring ethnic diversity to emoji by mid-2015

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 65
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,718member
    For the love of humanity, who cares? Yellow people don’t exist in reality; emoji are a representation of humanity as a whole already.

Maybe we should have multiple different emoji for each emotion, too, because “sometimes smiling doesn’t mean you’re happy”... Psychotic. :no:  

Oh, and maybe the gas pump should have options for kerosene, E85, and just an electric plug¡

That was my thought. I never felt upset getting yellow smiles! This is just going to make it become rife with people getting offended. Leave it the hell alone I say.
  • Reply 62 of 65
    crowley wrote: »

Well I don't have have black hair! Are they saying there is something wrong with me?! Get over yourselves!!
  • Reply 63 of 65
    This is the dumbest thing I've read all year. I think I lost about 10 IQ points just for having read it.
  • Reply 64 of 65

They should let all Emojis react to these. I want to change the colors of the little cars and animals and stuff.

• Reply 65 of 65
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by monstrosity View Post

From London, what a surprise. Get off your PC high horse, and get over it. People like you cause more racism than you think you solve.

In London, not from London.  Thanks for listening.