Walmart's Black Friday deals bundle $30 gift card with $200 iPad mini, $75 gift card with $179 iPhon

Posted:
in General Discussion edited November 2014
Walmart has revealed its sales for Black Friday, and a number of Apple products will see price cuts paired with free gift cards, including iPads and iPhones, while steep discounts will be offered on some Beats products.

Walmart has divided its Black Friday sales into three different timed "events." The first event will begin Thursday, Nov. 27 at 6 p.m. while supplies last, and includes a 16-gigabyte first-generation Wi-Fi iPad mini for $199, with a $30 gift card.

The first sales event also includes Beats by Dre Wireless headphones at nearly half price. Pairs of the Bluetooth headphones will be available for $149, which is a savings of $130 from Walmart's regular price.

Moving on to "Event 2," which begins at 8 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 27, customers will have the chance to snag a previous-generation 16-gigabyte Wi-Fi iPad Air for $397 with a free $100 gift card.

The 16-gigabyte iPod touch will also come with a free $30 gift card and $179 price, and Walmart will also be selling $30 worth of iTunes Gift Cards for $25.

Walmart is also set to offer the Beats Pill Portable Speaker for $99.95 ($100 off), Beats Drenched Solo Headphones for $99.95 ($70 off), and the urBeats Ear Buds for $89.95 ($10 off).

Finally, "Event 3" begins Friday, Nov. 28 at 6 a.m., and Walmart will be offering a free $75 gift card with the purchase of an iPhone 6 or an iPhone 5s. With a new two-year service contract, the 16-gigabyte iPhone 6 will be priced at $179, a discount of $20. The iPhone 5s will also be discounted to $79 with contract.

Retailer Best Buy also announced its Black Friday deals this week, including a $100 discount on the iPad Air 2, and up to $200 off select Mac models.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    The only things that interested me were the $30 Lego box (1600 pieces is a lot) and the $7 Lego Movie Blu-ray. Dismal sale this year.
  • Reply 2 of 11
    apple ][apple ][ Posts: 9,233member

I don't mind ordering stuff online if I see a good deal on something that I want, but no way am I stepping foot in any brick&mortar store on Black Friday.

If I want to visit a zoo, I'll go to the Bronx Zoo.

• Reply 3 of 11

defini

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

I don't mind ordering stuff online if I see a good deal on something that I want, but no way am I stepping foot in any brick&mortar store on Black Friday.

definitely.  And heaven help the stores that run out of stuff.   Getting an iPhone for $95 off is a great deal, but they want you in the store.  If I can get the same online, I'm getting it there (phones are lousy gifts, at least buying a month a head of time).

• Reply 4 of 11
    andysolandysol Posts: 2,506member

Did they mention how much a trampling or stabbing is?  Been looking for those...

• Reply 5 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Andysol View Post

Did they mention how much a trampling or stabbing is?  Been looking for those...

Thought those happened at Kmart...or in Detroit/Chicago.

• Reply 6 of 11
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,718member
    And not one ?Pay joke yet ....
  • Reply 7 of 11
    Still looking for a good deal on an iPad mini Retina.
  • Reply 8 of 11
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Come on out to the Walmart at Green Acres in Valley Stream.  I've already got my baseball bat in hand.  When the doors open, I'm swinging for the fences and I'm damn sure getting my Apple products no matter what.  How I love to get into the holiday spirit.

/s

• Reply 9 of 11
    How come all the Apple products are only 16 GB?
  • Reply 10 of 11
    Originally Posted by TheWhiteFalcon View Post

Dismal sale this year.

Hopefully this isn’t indicative of the sale as a whole. Online Black Friday “deals” over the last few years have hardly been deals.

Originally Posted by TheWhiteFalcon View Post

Thought those happened at Kmart...or in Detroit/Chicago.

Ooh, on top of everything, my local K-Mart is going out of business (FINALLY; it’s amazing they lasted as long as they did). If I check it out on Black Friday, I’d better remember to take my gun.

• Reply 11 of 11
    andysol wrote: »

Absolutely FREE!