Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    cherylcheryl Posts: 5member
    Maybe your babysitter would know?
  • Reply 2 of 12
    bill mbill m Posts: 324member
    [quote]Originally posted by Cheryl:

<strong>Maybe your babysitter would know?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Thanks Cheryl, I already asked her and she doesn't know either. Problem is that my 4 year old kid can't go past the nursery room in Luigi's Mansion and I really have no clue either.

If anybody here has a Nintendo GameCube and has gone past the nursery in Luigi's Mansion, some tips would be very much welcome and spare a young kid's restless nights.

Ps.

I'm sorry, but noot in the mood for sarcasm
  • Reply 3 of 12
    I have no idea if this is right or not, but the following site had a walkthrough....

<a href="http://members.tripod.com/~lemmykoopa/lk44/lk44-1.html#11"; target="_blank">http://members.tripod.com/~lemmykoopa/lk44/lk44-1.html#11</a>;

It had the heading of "Nursery", so I think it is what you're looking for. Good luck
  • Reply 4 of 12
    [quote]Originally posted by M3D Jack:

<strong>I have no idea if this is right or not, but the following site had a walkthrough....

<a href="http://members.tripod.com/~lemmykoopa/lk44/lk44-1.html#11"; target="_blank">http://members.tripod.com/~lemmykoopa/lk44/lk44-1.html#11</a>;

It had the heading of "Nursery", so I think it is what you're looking for. Good luck </strong><hr></blockquote>

HEY!!!

Thank you very much MD3!!!

Awesome stuff there and exactly what I needed. I will be able to help my kid with the info found on that site!!!

I gave it a shot a few minutes ago, and it seems to work, but I need to get there with more "energy". Thanks pal!
  • Reply 5 of 12
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    he he. still stuck on that

Really need to get around to renting that game. it's always out at my blockbuster because they sold off most of the copies
  • Reply 6 of 12
    yup, applenut... hehehe... my wife already beat that level a few minutes ago after following the instructions on that site.

I am going to have lots of fun helping my kid with it tomorrow evening!

I really think you ought to give it a shot; I am not a gamer per se, but this one is really cool.

:cool:
  • Reply 7 of 12
    cherylcheryl Posts: 5member
    Hmm, aren't I the asshole...

Sorry about that Bill! Have to stop posting before I think.

• Reply 8 of 12
    [quote]Originally posted by Cheryl:

<strong>Hmm, aren't I the ...

Sorry about that Bill! Have to stop posting before I think.

</strong><hr></blockquote>

Not a problem Cheryl, at least you replied... albeit not exactly what I expected. Most of the time my posts here go down the digital drain unanswered; which sometimes can be even worse.

It's all good now.

Cheers!

&lt;edit: typo&gt;

[ 03-19-2002: Message edited by: Bill M ]</p>
  • Reply 9 of 12
    [quote]Originally posted by Bill M:

<strong>

Problem is that my 4 year old kid can't go past the nursery room in Luigi's Mansion and I really have no clue either.

... some tips would be very much welcome and spare a young kid's restless nights.

</strong><hr></blockquote>

Uh huh..sure sure I think the game is actually for you Bill M. And to think you made up a baby for this post in order to get our sympathy

[ 03-19-2002: Message edited by: Josey Wales ]</p>
  • Reply 10 of 12
    hehehe... actually my wife and I have "made" 3 kids already... oldest turning 5 next month.

My very first game console was a Fairchild Video Entertainment System, back in the 70's. Games were fun but not even 1% as complicated to master as current games... alas, its graphics were just 1% as nice as current technologies. My favorite games were Red Baron and Nimh.

I then graduated to a Mattel Intellevision, which I still consider had one of the best controllers even compared to today's standards, with its interchangeable overlays and 13 buttons + directional disc (I am currently looking into some very cool commercial Intellevision emulation for the Mac platform). My favorite games were Baseball and AstroSmash.

I never owned any of the Nintendos, Segas or Sonys after that... now that I have kids, I finally found a reason to get a new console. And I must say the GameCube rocks! But, as I discussed with someone else around here, the game discs are very delicate and shouldn't be handled by young kids (I MISS CARTRIDGES!!!)... can you say "Luigi's Mansion Coaster"?

Cheers!
  • Reply 11 of 12
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    A video game thread, eh? I have to respond to this one.

LM is an okay game. It didn't take long at all for the ghost busting game to become fairly predictable and easy to beat. Definitely rent before you buy. I got it because it was free to me.

My poor television is getting bogged down with all of the systems I have hooked up to it. On video 1, I have my VCR, Sega Genesis and SNES (which has Super Game Boy). On video 2, I have my XBox, Game Cube, Dreamcast, and PS2. In the coax/cable connection, I have my top loading NES (no A/V capability).

The systems getting the majority of my attention are my NES and SNES. I like some of the newer games, but no one plays online Dreamcast any more, and the 3d graphics of XBox, GC, and PS2 are still growing on me. Multiplayer is fun, though. (My PS2 will be getting a LOT more attention when Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo arrives).

But for single player games, older systems with side scrollers are still my favorite.
  • Reply 12 of 12
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Hey Cheryl, how the hell are you typing posts? Didn't Ash and Scotty cut your limbs off with a freakin' chainsaw?!!?!