Ok, time to predict the new iApp!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Any guesses?

iFinance? iDatabase? iDoWhatEverTheHellYouWant.app?

Come on, be creative

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    iNothing
  • Reply 2 of 10
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Apple want to do to the world of robots what it did to MP3 players with the iPod. Introducing iBore*. A man size robot that looks like Steve Jobs, talks like him and even wears his clothes. It will be so life like that you won´t be able to tell the difference. It will be introduced today at MWT and to show what it can do they will put it to the ultimate test: Talk about nothing for two hours.

*rechargable RDF sold separately

[ 03-20-2002: Message edited by: Anders ]</p>
  • Reply 3 of 10
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    iDoWhatIMeanNotWhatISay.

Mostly, I'm praying for "AppleWorks 7: This time we mean it."
  • Reply 4 of 10
    Perhaps iMusic, like iMovie for sound editing?

Or i3D, which would allow people to do basic 3D Modeling (didn't Apple buy a 3D company)
  • Reply 5 of 10
    sebseb Posts: 676member
    iDentist

This new application will, in a step by step fashion, walk even the most novice user through giving themselves fillings and performing their own root canals. Gather the family around and get ready to have a great time!

Works with iMovie.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    stroszekstroszek Posts: 801member
    I don't think that an iApp is next.

Apple already offers:

iBook and PowerBook

iMac and PowerMac

iMovie and Final Cut Pro

iDVD and DVD Studio Pro

iTunes and nothing

iPhoto and nothing

They have a consumer verson and a pro version of everything except for iTunes and iPhoto. I think professional strength Audio and Photo Apps will be next. Maybe an digital audio creation app and an iPhoto on steroids?

just my thoughts.

[ 03-20-2002: Message edited by: Stroszek ]</p>
  • Reply 7 of 10
    [quote]Originally posted by Stroszek:

<strong>I think professional strength Audio and Photo Apps will be next. Maybe an digital audio creation app and an iPhoto on steroids?</strong><hr></blockquote>A pro audio app would be MUCH appreciated. However, expecting a pro-level "iPhoto" app is totally unrealistic. IIRC, Apple already stirred up some tension with Adobe when they released iPhoto.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    iAppleWorks 7, now with more than a quick shit Carbonation job!
  • Reply 9 of 10
    stroszekstroszek Posts: 801member
    [quote]Originally posted by starfleetX:

<strong>A pro audio app would be MUCH appreciated. However, expecting a pro-level "iPhoto" app is totally unrealistic. IIRC, Apple already stirred up some tension with Adobe when they released iPhoto.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah, I thought of that too. But FCP kind of gets rid of the need for Premiere, and depending on what you do with it, AfterEffects.

Maybe Apple's just trying to put Adobe out of business! :eek:
  • Reply 10 of 10
    [quote]Originally posted by Stroszek:

<strong>Maybe Apple's just trying to put Adobe out of business! :eek: </strong><hr></blockquote>Hmmm... not a bad idea. That'd mean no more Photoshop for Windows! More people would be forced to come crawling back to the Mac. :eek: