Apple's Beats Music rival Spotify hits 15 million paid subscribers

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 68
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Or the U.K.

We have it in Australia, it's not as finely tuned as spotify, it's more for listening to singles which are generally similar, whole albums aren't available.

• Reply 62 of 68
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Quote:

Or the U.K.

We have it in Australia, it's not as finely tuned as spotify, it's more for listening to singles which are generally similar, whole albums aren't available.

It makes me wonder why its rollout internationally has been so aborted.

I suspect it’s because it’s a terrible deal for those who make and sell the music, as Taylor Swift found out with Spotify.

I’ll be amazed if Spotify exists in a few years. If it does, you can be sure that music's dying will be even swifter than the past twenty five years.

• Reply 63 of 68
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

Beats sucks. And you know who told me that? My two nephews, one who is 23 and the other who is 18.

Hopefully when/if Apple takes full control of Beats design they'll get rid of these embarrassments:

I don't know, these work quite well:-

• Reply 64 of 68
    Quote:

It makes me wonder why its rollout internationally has been so aborted.

I suspect it’s because it’s a terrible deal for those who make and sell the music, as Taylor Swift found out with Spotify.

I’ll be amazed if Spotify exists in a few years. If it does, you can be sure that music's dying will be even swifter than the past twenty five years.

Put in a box:

It would have something to do with the UK labels.

• Reply 65 of 68
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bigpics View Post

/snip

I'm with you, there is more music available from multiple sources than I have time to spend listening.

• Reply 66 of 68
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    mella wrote: »
    oh gosh so I've been reading AI for almost ten years now and never made an account, I LOVE this site and I love everyone's comments.

Welcome to the game. Ten years is a long time to be on the sidelines.
  • Reply 67 of 68
    bigpicsbigpics Posts: 1,397member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

I'm with you, there is more music available from multiple sources than I have time to spend listening.

There's more everything available from a myriad of A/V free/paid sources than anyone has time to spend listening (and/or watching).... ;)

• Reply 68 of 68
    There's so much potential to Beats as part of iTunes, I hope they do integrate it soon!