Samsung's mobile profits plunge 64.2% after Apple's iPhone 6 devastates premium Galaxy sales

1234568»

Comments

• Reply 141 of 145

Apple is Doomed!  ;) (says sarcastically)

• Reply 142 of 145
    tmaytmay Posts: 6,340member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Fear is much too strong a word, I'd say concern. Sales still would have been great, but not record breaking, and perhaps maybe even flat YoY. And for the record Apple is long away from being doomed.

You are in fact obsessive / compulsive about Apple motives for competing in the marketplace. I would ask why, but I'm not expecting you to be able to articulate that. If in fact Apple both creates and responds to consumer demand, most people would think that is a good thing, but of course people as yourself are free to make the case that Apple is in fact flawed in some or many ways, which of course it is, yet considerably less flawed than any of the competition in mobile.

• Reply 143 of 145
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    tmay wrote: »
    You are in fact obsessive / compulsive about Apple motives for competing in the marketplace. I would ask why, but I'm not expecting you to be able to articulate that. If in fact Apple both creates and responds to consumer demand, most people would think that is a good thing, but of course people as yourself are free to make the case that Apple is in fact flawed in some or many ways, which of course it is, yet considerably less flawed than any of the competition in mobile.

You got the obsessive/compulsive part right, but it's not about Apple. It's clear that you see the obvious, while others deny it even with insurmountable evidence before them. Apple did the right thing at the right time, and made 2 gorgeous devices, and I'm hoping that they make a iPod Touch the size of the 6+.
  • Reply 144 of 145
    ronssronss Posts: 1member
    hmmm...i looked at the iphone 6 plus....i thought the display did not look as good as the note 4, and still not as big as the note 4....so note 4 was the winnder in my book...also, iso looked cartoonist on the diplay too.....apples case on the iphone 6 plus does look great, but that did not win it for me