Apple's March 9 'Spring Forward' event will be streamed live from its website, Apple TV

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 35
    fallenjtfallenjt Posts: 4,054member

Give me new Apple TV, please. It's long overdue. Apple Watch launch should not be the only one in this event. Give us "one more thing". MB Air refresh is expected and not so exciting. 

• Reply 22 of 35
    slurpyslurpy Posts: 5,384member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by fallenjt View Post

Give me new Apple TV, please. It's long overdue. Apple Watch launch should not be the only one in this event. Give us "one more thing". MB Air refresh is expected and not so exciting. 

A revamped AppleTV is not going to be shown off at this event, so please set your expectations from now. 

• Reply 23 of 35
    It's either iSquirrel or iRabbit being introduced. I can see it in the image. Maybe it's Apple Rabbit.... Wait, rabbit ears.... It must be Apple TV.
  • Reply 24 of 35
    rogifanrogifan Posts: 10,669member
    slurpy wrote: »
    A revamped AppleTV is not going to be shown off at this event, so please set your expectations from now. 

That's a pretty large venue just for watch. Unless Apple has invited a bunch of Watch employees to the event like they did last year. If the event is only about Watch then I assume it means Apple has a lot to tell us, or we're going to get lots of 3rd party app demos.
  • Reply 25 of 35

Apple introduces their new line of candies, including Spring Bolt Surprise and Crunchy iFrog.

• Reply 26 of 35
    cornchipcornchip Posts: 1,950member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lightknight View Post

Very good point. Let me sue in Eastern Texas.

Or just guarantee a % to your local judge ;)

• Reply 27 of 35
    mac_128mac_128 Posts: 3,454member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Elian Gonzalez View Post

What? No heavy analysis of the artwork? The bat wings? A swing at Motorola? An homage to Mothman? The rocket head looking thing right under the logo? I need meta-meta commentary!

It's a digital crown. The trademark feature of the ?Watch. (never mind the reference to daylight savings time, something you'll never have to worry about again with an ?Watch).

• Reply 28 of 35
    feynmanfeynman Posts: 1,087member

Can we get a Spanish and German dub in this keynote please? /s

• Reply 29 of 35
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Feynman View Post

Can we get a Spanish and German dub in this keynote please? /s

Aw, what the heck... let's try Swahili this time.

• Reply 30 of 35
    mpantone wrote: »

Of course you can sue them (yes, I note the sarcasm tag). Whether or not your case goes to trial is a separate issue, as is winning the case.

:D

Very good point. Let me sue in Eastern Texas.

I'll join you. We can make it a class-action suit. It's all the rage in Texas, I hear.
  • Reply 31 of 35
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mr O View Post

I have it here on my mac, 19:33 GMT.

On a serious note:

I just imported the event from the Apple website to my iCal. The strange thing is that the event didn't adapt to my time zone. It says it starts at 10:00 San Francisco time? And there's no way to adapt it to my Time Zone? It now sits snuggly with my other appointment at 10:00 am GMT, which is inaccurate as the live event happens seven hours later for me.

That's weird. Maybe it's because time zone support isn't properly set in your Settings. It does use California time, but it showed up automatically in my time zone for me.

• Reply 32 of 35
    mr omr o Posts: 1,046member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by UncommonAsian View Post

That's weird. Maybe it's because time zone support isn't properly set in your Settings. It does use California time, but it showed up automatically in my time zone for me.

It's working now. I turned on "Time Zone support" in iCal > Calendar > Preferences > Advanced

• Reply 33 of 35
    Now we know that this is about the Apple Watch, I predict that the streaming will be flawless, as the number of people watching will be very low.
  • Reply 34 of 35
    Anyone know what time it is? I don't want to pull my phone out of my pocket to look. 

Time to remember that slothfulness is one of the seven deadly sins.
  • Reply 35 of 35
    Can I sue Apple for the amount of stress they cause me by announcing an announcement so un-necessarily early? /s

You can, and if you're the DOJ, you'll have a 100% chance of winning.