• Reply 21 of 25
    macbook promacbook pro Posts: 1,605member
    [VIDEO]
  • Reply 22 of 25
    disturbiadisturbia Posts: 563member

:smokey:

• Reply 23 of 25
    jungmarkjungmark Posts: 6,926member
    Google finally realized they couldn't mine user's data with encryption enabled.
  • Reply 24 of 25
    fallenjtfallenjt Posts: 4,054member
    This points up one thing about Apple that the rest of the world just can't grock... Apple will build something out onto current platforms, and competition will go, "Why, that's stupid, who needs 64-bit?" By the time it becomes evident "why" this or that, it's too late to catch up to Apple once again... Apple now has an installed base of well over over 100 million iPhones and iPads capable of doing ?Pay... all many of them need is an ?Watch to link to complete the transaction at the checkout counter. That ought to jump-start ?Watch sales all by itself...
    But ....but ...Samsung just announced Samsung Pay witth MST compatible to 90% current pays
  • Reply 25 of 25
    jungmark wrote: »
    Google finally realized they couldn't mine user's data with encryption enabled.

I was wondering how Google was going to be able to deliver their product's data to their real customers if they really encrypted the date before they could squeeze any last drops of goody out of it....

Google knows when you are sleeping,
    Google knows when you're awake.
    Google know what you buy or sell,
    So, make data for Google's sake...