iPhone orders remain strong, Apple likely to top 54M units in March quarter, Barclays says

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 34
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,727member
    I wonder if they'll do a BOGTwo deal on the S6 this time. BOGO didn't move enough S5's, so it makes sense to give away two with every one purchase to boost shipment numbers. Otherwise, Anderoid will lose their marketshare 'advantage'.

I wonder if an iPhone 6 or 6+ with an ?Watch as a combo package, at a special price, might makes sense.
  • Reply 22 of 34
    slurpy wrote: »
    Did you expect fandroids not to cheer it? They would have cheered it if it was a turd on a stick. It's mind-boggling to watch, how these hypocrites bashed the iPhone for years for not having things like removable storage, removable batteries, a million software gimmicks, etc- and now are celebrating the fact that Samsung just dropped all this stuff, as if its a massive improvement. Just goes to show what these "opinions" are based on- Hatred of Apple, and nothing else. 

Not to mention there must be tons of Scamsung users switching to the light given all the sales data we are seeing.
  • Reply 23 of 34
    sog35 wrote: »
    Nah i aint rich. I just sold 400 of my shares at about $130 last week

I haven't sold one yet, I just can't bare to as I'd never forgive myself if I did when they reach 200.
  • Reply 24 of 34
    calicali Posts: 3,494member
    That's just shy of $60K. Can I ask what you? Seems like you make damn good income. 

He's an Apple stock holder.
    Did you expect fandroids not to cheer it? They would have cheered it if it was a turd on a stick. It's mind-boggling to watch, how these hypocrites bashed the iPhone for years for not having things like removable storage, removable batteries, a million software gimmicks, etc- and now are celebrating the fact that Samsung just dropped all this stuff, as if its a massive improvement. Just goes to show what these "opinions" are based on- Hatred of Apple, and nothing else. 

Well said !!

It just seems they were shy during the s5 era. Now they seem to have hope and are back to trash talking the company Sammy is trying to be.

Maybe it's just the short term hype. Maybe next month the talk will be back to s5 levels.
  • Reply 25 of 34
    paul94544paul94544 Posts: 1,027member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

Apparently it was down today because Deutsche Bank said the Watch doesn't present a significant growth opportunities in the near future. But they also said by 2018 it could become a $26 billion business.

Wrong, you simply have no clue, no-one does

• Reply 26 of 34
    fallenjtfallenjt Posts: 4,054member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post

That's just shy of $60K. Can I ask what you? Seems like you make damn good income. 

He's doing bootleg as a side job, man...lol. Sog35, descendant of Nucky Thompson...lol.

• Reply 27 of 34
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Paul94544 View Post

it will retrace to 120 first then up to 135 ish drop back a bit then start a tend up to 150 by fall in anticipation of new hardware in Sept

meh

• Reply 28 of 34
    realisticrealistic Posts: 1,154member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Potsie Webber View Post

150 nothing. Hell I guarantee AAPL will hit 200. sometime this year!

I hope you are correct but I doubt it.

• Reply 29 of 34
    solipsismysolipsismy Posts: 5,099member
    I expect the ASP to be up his quarter due to the Chonese New Year and an assumed interest in the 6 Plus size, although I have run numbers to see by how much. I'll have to look at previous years to see if the ASP drops/rises this quarter over its preceding quarter so I can see of older iPhones might be more popular as a ratio of units.
  • Reply 30 of 34

Guarantee I see, so what form of payment do I get if it doesn't reach 200 from you. After all put you money where your mouth is. Otherwise you are playing poker without cash on the table

• Reply 31 of 34

not all stocks rise with the tide of the market, especially if they have been rising and need to retrace like Apple does right now it hit a high of 130 now it half way back to 120 as I predicted!

• Reply 32 of 34
    Previously the big holiday quarter was Q4. Now, they have two big holiday quarters, with Q1 being the shopping season in China...
  • Reply 33 of 34
    herbapouherbapou Posts: 2,228member
    rogifan wrote: »
    Apparently it was down today because Deutsche Bank said the Watch doesn't present a significant growth opportunities in the near future. But they also said by 2018 it could become a $26 billion business.

Imo the watch will be a huge succes, with online shipping time slipping within minutes of the launch...