AppleInsider podcast discusses Apple's presence in China, Samsung Galaxy S6, mobile payment news, mo

Posted:
in General Discussion edited March 2015
This week's all-new AppleInsider podcast is now available to download and subscribe in iTunes or SoundCloud, with detailed analysis of this week's news, including Editor Daniel Dilger's experience in Taiwan, we dissect the Samsung Galaxy S6 reveal, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and mobile payment news, plus final predictions for Apple's 'Spring Forward' event.

This week, AppleInsider staff member members Daniel Dilger, Victor Marks and Stephen Robles discuss the top stories:
  • Apple Inc. in China

• Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Pay

• Apple Pay and fraud accusations

• Apple Watch predictions and pricing
The show is available on Apple's iTunes. You can listen to the podcast and subscribe via this link:

You can also listen to it embedded via SoundCloud below:

Show note links: Hosts: @danieleran, @vmarks and @stephenrobles

We'd appreciate your feedback and comments, as well as any questions that we can answer on future episodes. Send your responses to the AppleInsider Podcast at [email protected] or follow or tweet at us @appleinsider.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    mellamella Posts: 8member
    Really love the Podcast guys, the audio quality is great, and I really enjoy the topics discussed! Keep it up :D
  • Reply 2 of 8
    stephenroblesstephenrobles Posts: 91member, moderator, editor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mella View Post

Really love the Podcast guys, the audio quality is great, and I really enjoy the topics discussed! Keep it up image

Thanks! We certainly will.

• Reply 3 of 8

Thanks Daniel, Victor and Stephen for another entertaining podcast.

I hope Daniel's arse is not too sore from sitting on the fence re the pricing of the different sized Apple Watches. ;)

Incidentally, the argument you made for keeping the prices the same could equally be made for keeping them different. Maybe Apple have deliberately not genderised them so that they can price them differently!

• Reply 4 of 8
    PS Topic for the next podcast:

Which will be the more popular colour combination for the Apple Watch: white and gold or black and blue?
  • Reply 5 of 8
    PS Topic for the next podcast:

Which will be the more popular colour combination for the Apple Watch: white and gold or black and blue?

I've only ever seen white and gold ;) and thanks, glad you enjoyed the show!
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Great episode again, but I have one but.
    The volume was kind of low, I was having breakfast listening to another podcast on my iPhone's speakers and I could hear it well over te soud of the cars going by, but when I put the AI podcast I had to plug my earphones because I couldn't hear it consistently.
    That is is my one complaint.

Also, I love reading Daniel's articles but on the podcast he sound a bit nervous or insecure.

Once again, awesome work.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    The volume was kind of low, I was having breakfast listening to another podcast on my iPhone's speakers and I could hear it well over te soud of the cars going by, but when I put the AI podcast I had to plug my earphones because I couldn't hear it consistently.

Also, I love reading Daniel's articles but on the podcast he sound a bit nervous or insecure.

Thanks for the feedback. Was trying a different way of editing the podcast with this episode. Do you find the previous episode to have better volume?
  • Reply 8 of 8

Thanks for the feedback. Was trying a different way of editing the podcast with this episode. Do you find the previous episode to have better volume?

I've found the volume the same for all of them.