Apple debuts programatic iAd buys on iTunes Radio, 'Customer Match' demographic targeting

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    I wonder how many times we will have to endure Apple's broken promises.

iTunes Radio 'Coming Soon'

Three years and counting.

If I remember correctly, Benjamin, I think you are a classical music and opera fan. Believe me when I say this, you're not missing anything with iTunes Radio. Unless you like hearing the same pieces over and over and over again. :-)

Still, it's better than when it first started. The modern classical music channel basically just had Philip Glass on repeat!
  • Reply 22 of 23
    I wonder how many times we will have to endure Apple's broken promises.

iTunes Radio 'Coming Soon'

Three years and counting.

If I remember correctly, Benjamin, I think you are a classical music and opera fan. Believe me when I say this, you're not missing anything with iTunes Radio. Unless you like hearing the same pieces over and over and over again. :-)

Still, it's better than when it first started. The modern classical music channel basically just had Philip Glass on repeat!

Heh.

Some would say that having Philip Glass on repeat is tautologous. I like Satyagraha, though.
  • Reply 23 of 23
    justbobfjustbobf Posts: 261member
    So much for Tim Cook's promise that at Apple, the customer is not the product. Apple is just like Google now, for better or worse.