Apple Watch graces cover of Canada's 'Flare' in latest celebrity spread

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    Funny how whilst banned [@]Benjamin Frost[/@] still manages to derail a thread. :lol:
  • Reply 42 of 46
    flaneurflaneur Posts: 4,526member
    [B]sog35[/B], Agreed. The air is clearer already.

Back on topic, the publicity for the Watch from the fashion press. Does it originate from Apple's efforts, or is it just good fashion journalism, self directed by the magazines?

I frame the question neutrally, and to some, it will seem naively.
  • Reply 43 of 46
    flaneurflaneur Posts: 4,526member
    dasanman69 wrote: »
    Funny how whilst banned [@]Benjamin Frost[/@] still manages to derail a thread. :lol:

Spoken like an expert derailler.
  • Reply 44 of 46
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    flaneur wrote: »
    Spoken like an expert derailler.

Little ol' me derail a thread? Never.
  • Reply 45 of 46
    brlawyerbrlawyer Posts: 828member
    nhughes wrote: »

I just oversee the news content, though I've been trying to clean up the comments as something of a side project when I have time. For example, I wrote the new commenting guidelines that we rolled out a few months ago. Admittedly I do not spend as much time in the comments as many of you. If there is a problem, I can handle it.

Notwithstanding all those benighted calls for a more "conformist" kind of "debate" here, where any diverging opinion is stupidly labelled as trolling, I would like to know which rules Ben Frost has specifically infringed - because I've never seen him personally offend anyone, or post things off-topic, or spam threads with anything other than his own views on a given topic.

An explanation would be highly advised, since I am also one of those often issuing diverging opinions from the gullible mainstream, particularly on the FUGLY, I repeat, FUGLY AWatch.

Or is this becoming MacRumors now?