How to access the Vulcan salute emoji in iOS 8.3 and OS X 10.10.3

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27

In the Shortcuts pane, click on the "+" icon at the top right corner to add a new phrase. Since you already have the Vulcan salute emoji copied to Clipboard, tap and hold or double-tap inside the Phrase text box and select "Paste."

You can enter in any suitable recall phrase as a Shortcut, like the "vulcan" example provided above. Tapping on Save will store the shortcut for later use.

• Reply 22 of 27
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,712member
    I should have thought of that, I set it as Sybok.

I went with vs ???? :smokey:
  • Reply 23 of 27

We needed this ???? and they finally figured out that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few

• Reply 24 of 27
    All of these article titles are click bait, you can't access it, you have to create it. Making it harder to read these articles, insulting our intelligence!
  • Reply 25 of 27
    elijahgelijahg Posts: 2,753member
    Even OS X has them. Check out the Text Edit icon in high-res some time.

That one vanished with Mavericks or Yosemite :(
    iOS has them too. The Maps icon prior to iOS 6 showed Infinite Loop, now it shows the location of the new campus. And the Reading List icon in iOS has someone's familiar glasses.

I had noticed the Maps icon, but I'd not thought about the glasses :) Nicely spotted.
  • Reply 26 of 27
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWhiteFalcon View Post

I should have thought of that, I set it as Sybok.

I set it up as PonFarr...

• Reply 27 of 27
    Start working at home with Google! It's by-far the best job I've had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.
    ----------------------> www.netjob80.com