First look: Unboxing the stainless steel Apple Watch with milanese loop (video)

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 80
    idreyidrey Posts: 647member
    So I enjoyed my ?Watch today very much! But homedepot finally block ?Pay, I try to use it from my ?Watch and it fail! It pop up a sign saying that card must be swipe. Lucky I used it earlier at other store and it was great!
  • Reply 62 of 80
    stephenroblesstephenrobles Posts: 91member, moderator, editor
    idrey wrote: »
    So I enjoyed my ?Watch today very much! But homedepot finally block ?Pay, I try to use it from my ?Watch and it fail! It pop up a sign saying that card must be swipe. Lucky I used it earlier at other store and it was great!

Just discovered they blocked it too. Had used it 5-6 times the past couple months. Shame.
  • Reply 63 of 80
    aaronjaaronj Posts: 1,595member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lundkeman View Post

I realize that the packaging looks good, but frankly as much as Apple strives to be Green in manufacturing, I would like to see them be as Green in their packaging.  Unless that hefty plastic case doubles as a stand, most likely it will end up in the trash.  I would like to see them get rid of all the little plastic covers in which they wrap everything, they are simply not needed.

I'm probably not your normal consumer -- who are we kidding, I'm definitely not :) -- But I have every single box that every single Apple product has ever come in.  This includes everything from rechargeable batteries to 27" iMacs, and everything in between.

I may have some issues. :)

• Reply 64 of 80
    aaronj wrote: »

I'm probably not your normal consumer -- who are we kidding, I'm definitely not :) -- But I have every single box that every single Apple product has ever come in.  This includes everything from rechargeable batteries to 27" iMacs, and everything in between.

Lol that's funny, I thought I was the only one who did that.
  • Reply 65 of 80
    Quote:

Originally Posted by idrey View Post

Oh man, I'm SO glad that I'm not the only one. :)

• Reply 66 of 80
    My apple watch is here ???? who said apple would never make a round watch? ????

[IMG]http://forums.appleinsider.com/content/type/61/id/58451/width/200/height/400[/IMG]
  • Reply 67 of 80
    dr millmossdr millmoss Posts: 5,403member
    Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AaronJ View Post

LIkewise. I have some in the garage that mice are living in now, no doubt.

• Reply 68 of 80

https://www.twelvesouth.com

Won't have my Apple Watch SS 42 Milanese band until early May ordered @ 12:20 am took awhile to get in.

I'll recycle the odd bits of wrapping but I always save the boxes be it for my ST xmas ornaments, ST bobble heads or Apple MBP, iPad or other devises.

• Reply 69 of 80

LIkewise. I have some in the garage that mice are living in now, no doubt.

Lol your mice have a fancy home!
  • Reply 70 of 80
    dr millmossdr millmoss Posts: 5,403member
    idrey wrote: »

They send me a Christmas card every year.
  • Reply 71 of 80
    Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Millmoss View Post

They send me a Christmas card every year.

Well, apparently your mice are hipster, elitist, cultists!

:)

• Reply 72 of 80
    davemcm76davemcm76 Posts: 268member

You aren't alone :)

I'm at work right now but I'd put good money on being able to go home to my study and lay my hands on the box of every apple product I currently own too, including iPad smart covers and even camera kit and thunderbolt to ethernet adapter cable boxes - I even stumbled across the box for my iPhone 3G a couple of weeks ago and I sold that phone to a trade in place when I got my iPhone 4!
  • Reply 73 of 80
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveMcM76 View Post

You aren't alone image

I'm at work right now but I'd put good money on being able to go home to my study and lay my hands on the box of every apple product I currently own too, including iPad smart covers and even camera kit and thunderbolt to ethernet adapter cable boxes - I even stumbled across the box for my iPhone 3G a couple of weeks ago and I sold that phone to a trade in place when I got my iPhone 4!

Cool. :)

Apparently, my Watch Sport DID ship, even though Apple had the Orders page all screwed up (long story) -- so, looks like I'm going to have ANOTHER box sometime tomorrow.  Yay me! :)

• Reply 74 of 80
    Apparently, my Watch Sport DID ship, even though Apple had the Orders page all screwed up (long story) -- so, looks like I'm going to have ANOTHER box sometime tomorrow.  Yay me! :)

:D Excellent news.... mine still has an expected delivery of "June", so the wait for more boxes continues...
  • Reply 75 of 80
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveMcM76 View Post

image Excellent news.... mine still has an expected delivery of "June", so the wait for more boxes continues...

That's what mine said, then I checked my account and it was about $365 less than before.  All of a sudden I couldn't quit my order on my watch.  And now it says that my Milanese band is 2-4 weeks off.  It's really a mess.  

I hope you get your watch soon.

BTW, for anyone who has their watch already, is there a way to switch the scrolling in the settings?  I've been using "reverse scrolling" on my Magic Trackpad for years now, and the whole idea of "scrolling down" to do this or "scrolling up" to do that is just weird to me.  Reverse scrolling would be great, but I am guessing it's not possible. 

• Reply 76 of 80
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member

I also keep every box. You are not alone. ????
  • Reply 77 of 80
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

I also keep every box. You are not alone. ????

There seem to be a lot of us. :)

• Reply 78 of 80

There seem to be a lot of us. :)

Lol good to know we are not the only crazy apple fans out there ????
  • Reply 79 of 80
    dunksdunks Posts: 1,254member

The Milanese loop looks great.