Apple Watch wrist detection failing with some tattoos, users complain

Comments

• Reply 81 of 214
    radarthekatradarthekat Posts: 3,842moderator

Tattoos and children...

a permanent reminder, of a temporary feeling.  - Jimmy Buffett

• Reply 82 of 214
    Oh My God people, stop complaining about people and their tattoos. Get over yourselves. Its not any of your business what others do to their bodies.. Calling girls tramps, etc.. You all are part whats wrong with this world. Nasty comments like these show how narrow minded stupidity rules this planet.. Be an individual, not some person standing on a corner telling us how we messed up our bodies. You have better things to do. Shame on you for being judgmental.
  • Reply 83 of 214
    Oh My God people, stop complaining about people and their tattoos. Get over yourselves. Its not any of your business what others do to their bodies.. Calling girls tramps, etc.. You all are part whats wrong with this world. Nasty comments like these show how narrow minded stupidity rules this planet.. Be an individual, not some person standing on a corner telling us how we messed up our bodies. You have better things to do. Shame on you for being judgmental.
  • Reply 84 of 214
    splifsplif Posts: 603member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

My statement was based on today and certain regional realities (most tat wearers in my area are current or former gang members).

Yeah...tht's not the statement you made that I responded to. You made other statements.

• Reply 85 of 214

The only tattoo joke I know is:

Shorty ===> Shorty's Bar And Grill, Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America

• Reply 86 of 214
    lowepglowepg Posts: 106member

3rd World Problems.

• Reply 87 of 214
    quinney wrote: »
    A true fashion dilemma.

Simple solution ...

Just get an Apple Watch Tattoo!
  • Reply 88 of 214
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member

Shorty ===> Shorty's Bar And Grill, Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America

Figures you're only joke would be a Dick one.
  • Reply 89 of 214

So much tattoo hate out there.  If you don't like tattoos then don't get 1 simple.  Why do people feel they are entitled to judge others on what they chose to do with their body?  

Adding ink doesn't change who somebody is.  There isn't a magic ingredient in there that turns us all in to anti social idiots.  

There will probably be a fix for the watch or he can just use the other arm.  It really isn't the end of the world

• Reply 90 of 214
    blazar wrote: »
    Free will is an illusion. Pretty much sums up the tattoo debate. Nature + nurture, you dont choose either one.

I suppose the watch wont work if you have no arms or legs either...

There are other appendages ...

For example, you could wear it as a necklace, waistband, brooch ...
  • Reply 91 of 214
    "Apple Watch disrespected me!"
    —Kanye West

"Apple Watch is part of a smear campaign to kill my streaming business!"

Jay-Z
  • Reply 92 of 214

judgmental idiot 

• Reply 93 of 214
    dasanman69 wrote: »

Figures you're only joke would be a Dick one.

Since we're doin punchlines:

Nobody can eat that much ice cream!
  • Reply 94 of 214
    zabazaba Posts: 226member
    Small minds, big tattoos. Tough sh!t!
  • Reply 95 of 214
    sog35 wrote: »

What next?  Apple needs to make an iPhone for blind people?  just stop.

Oh, yeah ...

Ever hear of Siri, taptic and haptic?
  • Reply 97 of 214
    splif wrote: »
    Boy, oh boy. I'd make such a person last on my list of potential hires...unless I was hiring someone for my tattoo parlor.
    Barry Goldwater would be your favorite ;)
    http://mic.com/articles/78927/14-historical-figures-you-probably-didn-t-know-had-tattoos

Yeah ... But, in your head you know he's wrong ...
  • Reply 98 of 214
    afrodriafrodri Posts: 190member

Yup, that's what happens when people start Thinking Different™ – tattoos, piercings, long hair on men, pants on women, variable kerning on fonts... Where does it end???  /s

• Reply 99 of 214

• Reply 100 of 214
    diegogdiegog Posts: 135member
    And that comment tells me you are seriously ignorant.

I have a tattoo sleeve that covers me shoulder and one side of my chest. I don't drink at all. Been working for the govt for 23 years.

My brother did the tattoo. He's respected in his community and church, a proud father and husband married 15 years. He hasn't touched alcohol for the better part of 2 decades.

Both parents have tattoos. Neither drink.

Tattoos in my family are cultural.

There are some really ignorant and judgmental people on this thread that have no idea what they are talking about.

FYI: if your lost has to include the phrase "not to be judgemental" then 99 times out of 100...it is.

Actually, it probably tells me they get stone drunk.