How to add Apple's logo to your Apple Watch clock face

Comments

• Reply 21 of 55
    roakeroake Posts: 811member
    Seriously, what is wrong with all of you? Have you become so accustomed to looking at arm models and shaven people that you seriously have an issue seeing an arm from Planet of the Apes?

The only thing I can't 'unseen' here is the childish ignorance and absurd prejudice represented by an arm on someone hairier than Sasquatch! Damn!

Fixed that for you... You're welcome.
  • Reply 22 of 55
    dimmokdimmok Posts: 359member
    Gone Squatchin'
  • Reply 23 of 55

Wow. Putting the Apple logo on the watch face. After seeing that, I'm regretting not buying one. This thing is amazing! :D

• Reply 24 of 55
    I prefer mine to say 'AKS.'

(Btw..... eewwww..... what's up with the person's arm?!)

Then you could say, "Please aks me what time it is!" Just so... Oh, never-mind!
  • Reply 25 of 55
    ronstarkronstark Posts: 81member
    Wow, the first thing I checked for was comments about Robin Williams arm posing with an Apple Watch.
    All kidding aside; Apple Insider gets the Apple Kissy-Brown Nose-Patsy award for publishing this "tip".

OK, I forgive them. It was a slow news day.

xx00
  • Reply 26 of 55
    I was hoping to find some comments about the hairy arm :). By the way, interesting article, I'll try it on my apple watch... Once it gets here in June :(
  • Reply 27 of 55
    Most people don't wear the watch over their sleeve.

Looks like a sleeve to me! ...are wool sleeves back in fashion or something?

Is it Austin Powers with a watch? Didn't consider that earlier...
  • Reply 28 of 55
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member

So the ?Watch pulse senosors won't penetrate sensors, but has anyone tested how well it fares against wookie fur?

• Reply 29 of 55
    frugalityfrugality Posts: 410member

So we need an artist to make the 'evolution of man' picture go from ape, to upright man, back to ape who's enraptured with his Apple watch.....

• Reply 30 of 55
    I see Lawrence Talbot received his ? Watch.
  • Reply 31 of 55
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    I... am... Grodd!
  • Reply 32 of 55
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Macdaddy78 View Post

I see Lawrence Talbot received his ? Watch.

I wonder how many of us remember ol' Larry?

• Reply 33 of 55
    radarthekatradarthekat Posts: 3,842moderator
    [CENTER][SIZE=5][B]sasqWatch is here[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Watch the guided Tours ? See all models ? Watch the TV ads[/CENTER]
  • Reply 34 of 55
    mr. h wrote: »
    Holy crap guys wanna give someone a complex over arm hair?

Way to focus on the point of the article :-/

Yes, let's please not have any more arm-hair comments.

I'd like to know if it's possible to make the monogram any larger?

Do you want it a hair bigger..??
  • Reply 35 of 55
    [quote]
    Yes, let's please not have any more arm-hair comments.[/quote]

But trolling against Apple will continue, right? Oh dear God what a relief! I was worried there for a minute! I thought the moderators were about to police the forums. Please don't scare us like that. Ok, so where were we?? Oh yes, Apple is doomed and Angela Arendt is a horrible failure, and Google is a sacred cow that shall not be criticized.
  • Reply 36 of 55

Yes, the first picture was totally pointless and takes away from the meat of the article. I won't diss it at all though. It could belong to one of those nice guys I hear on the AppleInsider Podcast.

• Reply 37 of 55

I prefer to think of it as being optimized for the impending nuclear winter. Also, most optical (and electrode based) heart rate sensors can't penetrate my arm forest, but Apple Watch can. It's going to be huge with the hypertrichosis demo.

• Reply 38 of 55
    mr. hmr. h Posts: 4,870member
    Off topic posts have been deleted.
  • Reply 39 of 55
    Thanks for the tutorial, the Apple logo looks amazing on my watch. Is there a way to make it a little more bigger?
  • Reply 40 of 55
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    I prefer to think of it as being optimized for the impending nuclear winter. Also, most optical (and electrode based) heart rate sensors can't penetrate my arm forest, but Apple Watch can. It's going to be huge with the hypertrichosis demo.

See? I knew the guy had a sense of humor. What's the point of being human if we can't have some fun with each other now and again. Thanks for the lighthearted, rational and humorous response, Mikey.