Apple's rumored streaming music service to tout social network for artists, report says

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    anantksundaramanantksundaram Posts: 20,404member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by brlawyer View Post

Quote:
    Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

Groan.

(S)He's baaaaaaaaack......

Just be honest and admit that you loathe that "social" approach BS as well. Even if you have to agree with me; no problem.

What a moronic post at so many multiple levels! You never fail to disappoint.

1. I don't "loathe" the "social approach" whatever the heck that means.

2. I don't dislike Cook unlike you (and I think that may have something to do with his sexual orientation, in your case). In fact, I admire him, and think he's phenomenal.

3. I have no issues with the Beats purchase unlike you (and I think that may have something to do with ....).

I couldn't disagree more with you. I think your posts are utter cr4p, and detract from this Forum.

• Reply 22 of 24
    cash907cash907 Posts: 893member
    This is going to crash and burn so hard. No wonder Apple has been pressuring the other music services. The only good thing Apple did with Ping was give us the ability to turn it off.
  • Reply 23 of 24
    brlawyerbrlawyer Posts: 828member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

What a moronic post at so many multiple levels! You never fail to disappoint.

1. I don't "loathe" the "social approach" whatever the heck that means.

2. I don't dislike Cook unlike you (and I think that may have something to do with his sexual orientation, in your case). In fact, I admire him, and think he's phenomenal.

3. I have no issues with the Beats purchase unlike you (and I think that may have something to do with ....).

I couldn't disagree more with you. I think your posts are utter cr4p, and detract from this Forum.

Again, say it: "Yes, I agree with you that Ping 2 is not a good idea". It's as simple as that.

• Reply 24 of 24
    esaruohoesaruoho Posts: 61member
    I'd like to know how artists will be able to put their exclusive content on iTunes, if they negotiate with iTunes through a 3rd party distributor/aggregator service such as CDBaby.