Apple unveils iOS 9 with smarter Siri, public transit in Maps, iPad split-screen multitasking

123457»

Comments

• Reply 121 of 128
    otacorbotacorb Posts: 20member

They called it wallet just to piss on Google's wallet!  LOL  Ole girl had a hard time even making herself say it!  

• Reply 122 of 128
    pistispistis Posts: 247member
    otacorb wrote: »
    They called it wallet just to piss on Google's wallet!  LOL  Ole girl had a hard time even making herself say it!  

Since "screwyou" tells us in public that everything can be copied except their search algorithm they won't mind Apple calling it wallet right??
  • Reply 123 of 128
    genovellegenovelle Posts: 1,480member
    fallenjt wrote: »
    Too bad "split-screen simultaneous apps are limited to the iPad Air 2". That's BS imo.

It makes sense. The slide over pauses the background app. There is only one running at a time. The PIP does run but thier video codecs are very efficient. In spit mode all three are running at once.
  • Reply 124 of 128
    Well its much worst for iPad 2,3,4 and iPad mini 1 they dont get slide over or split screen
  • Reply 125 of 128

It's BS. And if I was an Air 1 user I would be rightly pissed off. It's not like the Air 2 was some big upgrade so I'm sure a lot of people didn't do it.

• Reply 126 of 128
    kkerstkkerst Posts: 330member
    I don't see transit on the iPad for Chicago. Using an iPad 3 on iOS 9. Am I missing something?
  • Reply 127 of 128
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    kkerst wrote: »
    I don't see transit on the iPad for Chicago. Using an iPad 3 on iOS 9. Am I missing something?

You may have to restrict your App Store search to iPhone apps using the iPad.