iOS 9's 'predictive touch' may pave road for rumored 'iPad Pro' stylus from Apple

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    nolamacguynolamacguy Posts: 4,758member
    dmaxwell wrote: »
    Apple should just stop with these half-baked solutions and just put in an active digitize from Wacom like the Samsung Galaxy Note series; give us proper stylus support with pressure sensitivity and palm rejection. It's not that hard. This way we can also utilize all those awesome Wacom stylus.

imitate Samsung hardware design? riiiight... no. if Apple does a stylus, it's going to be better than whatever Samsung is doing.
  • Reply 22 of 23
    shogunshogun Posts: 362member
    My excitement for a stylus extends to one use-case only: handwriting in calendar in full-month view, with space for notes in the side (perhaps using the multitasking shown). This alone will have me waiting in line for the iPad Pro.
  • Reply 23 of 23
    The advantage of a stylus with an iPad Pro would be for professional illustration and the like. There's a whole market there that Apple has been missing. If they do this, it might replace my Cintiq Hybrid which is about 13" already. The Android apps for drawing are few and the AppStore would absolutely kill it with drawing apps.

I'm getting excited about this prospect!