I got an expo only pass .. how to watch the keynote on Wed?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Me and my friend Brian (windows user) are going up for the day on wed. Both have expo only passes; but as always I'm dying to watch the keynote.

How? Please help!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    this is what i am doing, i dont know if it will work yet....

I'm planning on going to Javits at 7 and getting into one of the overflow rooms to see an internal telecast of the keynote...

I'm 90% sure this will work... just show up and they have to put you somewhere...
  • Reply 2 of 8
    willoughbywilloughby Posts: 1,457member
    There is a room at the Javits Center where you can see the keynote for free. You just watch it on a big video monitor. I've done this every year that I didn't have a Keynote pass.

Here's where it has been the last few years:

Go down to the level where everyone is lined up for the keynote. Now if you're facing the way everyone in line is facing, do a 180 degree turn and walk behind the line, now go down those stairs back there to the lowest level of the Javits center. (I think this is the same level that the food court is on). There's a big room down there with 2 big video monitors and a guard outside. Its poorly labeled, so you'll have to peak inside, but you'll get in as long as you have a pass.

If all else fails and you can't find it....ASK SOMEONE!!!

Good Luck. I'm sure you'll find it.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    Get to that place early. It'll be packed
  • Reply 4 of 8
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    i will be there at five
  • Reply 5 of 8
    [quote]Originally posted by Nebagakid:

<strong>i will be there at five</strong><hr></blockquote>

Never tell anybody what time you will be there or else they will be there 10 minutes before you
  • Reply 6 of 8
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    [quote]Originally posted by Outsider:

<strong>Get to that place early. It'll be packed</strong><hr></blockquote>

the keynotewill be packed... but what about the telecast room? i doubt it will be
  • Reply 7 of 8
    willoughbywilloughby Posts: 1,457member
    [quote]Originally posted by Paul:

<strong>

the keynotewill be packed... but what about the telecast room? i doubt it will be</strong><hr></blockquote>

I got to the telecast room late last year and found a seat. There were pleny actually. I don't think a lot of people know about it.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    [quote]I got to the telecast room late last year and found a seat. There were pleny actually. I don't think a lot of people know about it.<hr></blockquote>

the first rule of telecast room -- you do not talk about telecast room.

the second rule of telecast room -- you do not talk about telecast room.

Seriously though .. thanks to all who posted .. with luck it will out work out! .. hours baby, hours!!!