24 Hour Deal: Apple's fully-loaded 13" MacBook Air (1.7GHz, 8GB, 512GB) for $1,249 ($500 off)

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited July 2015
For the next 24 hours, readers can grab Apple's early-2014 top-of-the-line 13" MacBook Air (1.7GHz, 8GB, 512GB) model MF068LL/A for just $1,249 with free expedited shipping and no sales tax outside NY -- a $500 savings and the lowest price anywhere by $150.

This deal from Apple Authorized Reseller B&H Photo is for Apple's 13" MacBook Air, maxed-out with a 1.7GHz Intel Core i7 Dual-Core (Haswell) processor, 8GB of RAM, and 512GB of flash memory-base storage for $1,249.00. First introduced roughly 2 years ago with an original price tag of $1,849, this MacBook Air remains very similar to the 2.2GHz model Apple in March for $1,749.

At $1,249, that's $600 off Apple's original MSRP, $500 off its reduced MSRP, and the lowest price anywhere for this mode by $150, according to our Price Guides. This deal will expire on July 13th at 11:59 p.m. ET.

For readers looking for unbeatable prices on Apple's new 12" MacBooks and 15" MacBook Pros with AppleCare, check out these exclusive deals launched over the weekend. For all other models, stay tuned to www.appleinsider.com, prices.appleinsider.com, and deals.appleinsider.com over the next several weeks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    *1.7GHz, 8GB, 512GB
  • Reply 2 of 11
    very nice

• Reply 3 of 11
    very nice

• Reply 4 of 11
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,015member
    Can't wait to get my hands on one of the new 1.7 gigabyte processors!
  • Reply 5 of 11
    linkmanlinkman Posts: 1,035member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Can't wait to get my hands on one of the new 1.7 gigabyte processors!

Most storage ever in a CPU!

• Reply 6 of 11
    rtdunhamrtdunham Posts: 428member
    I'm confused. Is this the top-of-the-line MBA? Or is the 2.2 GHz model? This article seems confusing at a minimum and very misleading potentially
  • Reply 7 of 11
    Yes, the article is wrong. It is not the top of the line model. It is an outdated model from early 2014. Unfortunately, I had already bought it before I realized that Appleinsider has given out the wrong information. Shame on them.
  • Reply 8 of 11
    td241td241 Posts: 2member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by professorsteve View Post

Yes, the article is wrong. It is not the top of the line model. It is an outdated model from early 2014. Unfortunately, I had already bought it before I realized that Appleinsider has given out the wrong information. Shame on them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

First introduced roughly 2 years ago

They even provided the part number. Sorry, but it's shame on you.

• Reply 9 of 11
    kasperkasper Posts: 941member, administrator
    Quote:

Originally Posted by professorsteve View Post

Actually if you took the time to read the article, you'd see we clearly mentioned the following:

This deal from Apple Authorized Reseller B&H Photo is for Apple's 13" MacBook Air, maxed-out with a 1.7GHz Intel Core i7 Dual-Core (Haswell) processor, 8GB of RAM, and 512GB of flash memory-base storage for $1,249.00. First introduced roughly 2 years ago with an original price tag of $1,849, this MacBook Air remains very similar to the 2.2GHz model Apple in March for $1,749.

• Reply 10 of 11
    kasperkasper Posts: 941member, administrator
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rtdunham View Post

I'm confused. Is this the top-of-the-line MBA? Or is the 2.2 GHz model? This article seems confusing at a minimum and very misleading potentially

It's last year's top-of-the-line model. 

• Reply 11 of 11
    very nice