Is Apple using Simulated screens?

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited August 2015

This is something that I have noted to myself before... that the delicious product shots on Apple's pages do not include a "simulated" disclaimer. However, when you visit sites like Samsung... they do. I am curious (and hopefully without brining haters and flamers to the mix) is it true that Apple is not simulated the screens or if the disclaimer is just placed differently so I have not seen it?

By the way... it would be interesting (and a dream) to find out that Apple is not simulating... 

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    I gather that you have never seen an Apple flat panel display in the wild. This Mac/MacBook Pro/iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch owner sees displays that are second to none. Apple displays in the wild are every bit as good as those pictured in Apple promotional materials.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    ipilyaipilya Posts: 195member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Me View Post

I gather that you have never seen an Apple flat panel display in the wild. This Mac/MacBook Pro/iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch owner sees displays that are second to none. Apple displays in the wild are every bit as good as those pictured in Apple promotional materials.

I definitely have... and have been using Apple products exclusively (once again) since 2003. Its just that I find it odd that if these are true and pure shots... why aren't people making a bigger deal of it? I find it odd (maybe I shouldn't) that other companies are too embarrassed to show their products in their full nakedness.... and of course... the Apple product shots are very impressive and sometimes leave me thinking "can it really be that perfect". 

• Reply 3 of 6
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    You have wa-a-a-ay too much free time.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    ipilyaipilya Posts: 195member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Me View Post

You have wa-a-a-ay too much free time.

LOL - I wish you were right... just being a bit... mental maybe?

• Reply 5 of 6

I wish you were right